Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the effect the trip to Bosnia has on Melissa vs. the effect it has on J.S. Please be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Using what you learned about the genres of theater, categorize "Necessary Targets" as a tragedy or comedy.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)