|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler makes use of theatrical conventions in this drama.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)