Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
What is the significance of Ensler's setting both the opening and closing scenes in J.S.'s apartment?
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler portrays the emotional transformation of J.S. through physical action.
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)