Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Using at least three specific examples, discuss the significance of the tape recorder in "Necessary Targets."
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)