|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melissa say is not her verb?
2. Who tells J.S. not to follow them as they go after Seada?
3. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
4. What hospital unit did Zlata head before the war?
5. What actually happened to Doona?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scene 10 open?
2. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
3. How did Jelena get a black eye?
4. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
5. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
6. How does Scene 10 end?
7. What is the argument about the alcohol in Scene 13?
8. What significant compliment does Zlata give J.S. in Scene 16?
9. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
10. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
Essay Topic 2
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
Essay Topic 3
Please explain how Melissa is a foil to J.S. Be specific.
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)