|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
2. Who is applying the beauty product?
3. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
4. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
5. Who is sleeping in J.S.'s bed as Scene 9 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant compliment does Zlata give J.S. in Scene 16?
2. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
3. How did Jelena get a black eye?
4. Why is J.S. scratching?
5. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
6. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
7. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
8. How does Scene 10 open?
9. How does Scene 10 end?
10. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the ways in which these women are healed by one another.
Essay Topic 2
Please discuss the importance of coffee to the play's action and characters.
Essay Topic 3
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)