|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
4. Which of these is not a smell Zlata mentions in Scene 8?
5. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
Please describe the climax of this play and its significance.
Essay Topic 2
Using what you learned about the genres of theater, categorize "Necessary Targets" as a tragedy or comedy.
Essay Topic 3
Who are the "Necessary Targets" of the play and how does the title connect to the text of the play?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)