|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
2. Which of these is not one of the types of people J.S. and Zlata think might drive them to violence?
3. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
4. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
5. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the ways in which these women are healed by one another.
Essay Topic 2
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler portrays the emotional transformation of J.S. through physical action.
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)