Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
Using at least three specific examples, discuss the significance of the tape recorder in "Necessary Targets."
Essay Topic 2
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler portrays the emotional transformation of J.S. through physical action.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the effect the trip to Bosnia has on Melissa vs. the effect it has on J.S. Please be specific.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)