Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Essay Topic 2
Please discuss the importance of coffee to the play's action and characters.
Essay Topic 3
In Scene 16, Zlata says, "We are dead--all of us--to the suffering." How is this quote representative of the message Ensler is trying to send through her work?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)