|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells J.S. not to follow them as they go after Seada?
2. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
3. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
4. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
5. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using at least three specific examples, discuss the significance of the tape recorder in "Necessary Targets."
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Ensler's setting both the opening and closing scenes in J.S.'s apartment?
Essay Topic 3
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler makes use of theatrical conventions in this drama.
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)