|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells J.S. not to follow them as they go after Seada?
2. Where did the beauty product come from?
3. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
4. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
5. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the argument about the alcohol in Scene 13?
2. Why is J.S. scratching?
3. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
4. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
5. How did Jelena get a black eye?
6. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
7. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
8. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
9. What significant compliment does Zlata give J.S. in Scene 16?
10. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the "Necessary Targets" of the play and how does the title connect to the text of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Please discuss the importance of coffee to the play's action and characters.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of Ensler's setting both the opening and closing scenes in J.S.'s apartment?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)