|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
Essay Topic 2
Please explain how Melissa is a foil to J.S. Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Please choose at least three examples and discuss the way violence is portrayed in "Necessary Targets."
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)