|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
2. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
3. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
4. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
5. What does J.S. tell Melissa in Scene 9 that she is having a hard time with?
Essay Topic 1
Using at least three specific examples, discuss the significance of the tape recorder in "Necessary Targets."
Essay Topic 2
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Please describe the climax of this play and its significance.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)