|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
2. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
3. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
4. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
5. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
2. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
3. What happens after J.S. and Melissa laugh together?
4. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
5. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
6. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
7. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
8. How does Scene 6 begin?
9. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
10. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
Essay Topic 2
How does Ensler use the character of Zlata to embody the perennial "Us vs. Them" conflict?
Essay Topic 3
Please choose at least three examples and discuss the way violence is portrayed in "Necessary Targets."
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)