|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
2. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
3. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
4. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
5. What is Melissa trained as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
2. What does J.S. say about Zlata in Scene 17?
3. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
4. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
5. How do Melissa's shoes become part of the conversation?
6. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
7. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
8. How does J.S. introduce herself?
9. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
10. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Please describe the climax of this play and its significance.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the ways in which these women are healed by one another.
Essay Topic 3
Using what you learned about the genres of theater, categorize "Necessary Targets" as a tragedy or comedy.
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)