Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
2. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
3. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
4. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
5. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
2. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
3. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
4. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
5. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
8. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
9. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
10. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
Essay Topic 1
Using what you learned about the genres of theater, categorize "Necessary Targets" as a tragedy or comedy.
Essay Topic 2
In the scene by the river, Melissa asks the women what they are all waiting for. Please choose three of the refugees and explain what they are waiting for and how those things connect them to one another.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the ways in which these women are healed by one another.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)