|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
2. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
3. What is the last line of Scene 2?
4. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
5. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
2. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
3. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
4. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
5. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
6. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
7. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
8. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
9. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
10. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Ensler use music in this drama?
Essay Topic 2
Using what you learned about the genres of theater, categorize "Necessary Targets" as a tragedy or comedy.
Essay Topic 3
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)