|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
2. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
3. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
4. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
5. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
2. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
3. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
4. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
5. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
6. How does J.S. introduce herself?
7. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
8. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
9. What is Melissa's background?
10. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Doona and what is her role in both the action and the theme of the play?
Essay Topic 2
How does Ensler use masks, both physical and emotional, to advance the theme of pretense in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Please describe the climax of this play and its significance.
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)