Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
2. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
3. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
4. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
5. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
2. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
3. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
4. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
5. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
8. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
9. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
10. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
Please choose at least three examples and discuss the way violence is portrayed in "Necessary Targets."
Using at least three examples, explain how Ensler makes use of theatrical conventions in this drama.
Please explain how Melissa is a foil to J.S. Be specific.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)