|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
(a) Her language skills.
(b) Her sensitivity.
(c) Her intensity.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
3. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) Seada lost her.
(c) She died of pneumonia.
(d) The soldiers killed her.
4. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(d) Tarot cards.
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
2. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
3. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
4. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
5. What does J.S. tell Zlata she wants in Scene 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
2. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
3. How does Scene 10 open?
4. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
5. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
6. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
7. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
8. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
9. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
10. What is the argument about the alcohol in Scene 13?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)