|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.S. having a hard time doing?
2. What designer nightgown is J.S. wearing in Scene 8?
(a) Christian Dior.
(b) Yves St. Laurent.
(c) Calvin Klein.
(d) Donna Karan.
3. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
4. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) She died of pneumonia.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(c) The soldiers killed her.
(d) Seada lost her.
5. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
2. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
3. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
4. Which woman strips her clothes off while dancing?
5. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant compliment does Zlata give J.S. in Scene 16?
2. How does Scene 10 end?
3. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
4. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
5. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
6. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
7. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
8. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
9. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
10. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)