|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
2. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(d) Tarot cards.
3. Which of these is not something Zlata calls cruelty?
4. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(a) To be able to paint.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
5. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(a) Eating disorders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 10, what does Nuna say she is waiting for?
2. What does Zlata say Bosnia was at the very end of Scene 16?
3. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
4. Who is applying the beauty product?
5. What did J.S. want to do when she was younger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
2. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
3. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
4. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
5. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
6. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
7. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
8. How does Scene 10 open?
9. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
10. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)