|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dad have to watch get carved with a knife?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
2. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It smells minty.
(b) It stings.
(c) It's green.
(d) It's cool.
3. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(b) Eating disorders.
4. Where did the beauty product come from?
(b) The United States.
5. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(a) Poison ivy.
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Zlata say J.S. looks different without her makeup?
2. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
3. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
4. Who is sleeping in J.S.'s bed as Scene 9 opens?
5. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)