|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) Their heads were chopped off.
(b) They were hung.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They were burned alive.
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(b) Poison ivy.
(c) Chicken pox.
4. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) She died of pneumonia.
(c) Seada lost her.
(d) The soldiers killed her.
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
2. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
3. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
4. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
5. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)