|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
2. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(a) Panic attacks.
3. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Taking notes from her recorder.
4. Which woman strips her clothes off while dancing?
5. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(d) Eating disorders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
2. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
3. Where did the beauty product come from?
4. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
5. What does J.S. ask Melissa if she is doing in Scene 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
2. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
3. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
4. What happened to Zlata's parents?
5. How does Scene 10 end?
6. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
7. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
8. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
9. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
10. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)