|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(a) Chicken pox.
(c) Poison ivy.
2. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(a) Tarot cards.
3. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) They were burned alive.
(b) They were hung.
(c) They were shot.
(d) Their heads were chopped off.
4. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
5. What does Melissa say is not her verb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital unit did Zlata head before the war?
2. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
3. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
4. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
5. In Scene 10, what does Azra say she is waiting for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
2. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
3. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
4. How did Jelena get a black eye?
5. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
6. Why is J.S. scratching?
7. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
8. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
9. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
10. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)