|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
4. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(d) Panic attacks.
5. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
(a) Her sensitivity.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her intensity.
(d) Her language skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is J.S. having a hard time doing?
2. What is the name of Azra's cow?
3. Which of these is not one of the types of people J.S. and Zlata think might drive them to violence?
4. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
2. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
3. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
4. How does Scene 10 end?
5. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
6. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
7. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
8. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
9. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
10. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)