|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
2. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Being too emotional.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Using the women for her own fame.
(d) Not knowing what she is doing.
3. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Take a ride on her.
(b) Watch her feed on the grass.
(c) Walk with her in the fields.
(d) Rub her skin.
4. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
5. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jelena have in her bag?
2. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
3. What has Melissa received about which she is excited?
4. What does Zlata say Bosnia was at the very end of Scene 16?
5. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
2. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
3. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
4. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
5. How does Scene 10 end?
6. Why is J.S. scratching?
7. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
8. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
9. What happened to Zlata's parents?
10. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)