|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
2. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
3. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
4. What does Zlata tell J.S. she was for them?
(a) Their comfort.
(b) Their knowledge.
(c) Their change.
(d) Their healing.
5. Where is Azra at the beginning of Scene 12?
(a) Sitting at the table.
(b) In bed.
(c) In a large hole.
(d) Swimming in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
2. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
3. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
4. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
5. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
2. What happened to Zlata's parents?
3. What is the argument about the alcohol in Scene 13?
4. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
5. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
6. How did Jelena get a black eye?
7. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
8. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
9. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
10. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)