|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(b) Tarot cards.
2. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
(a) Her intensity.
(b) Her language skills.
(c) Her sensitivity.
(d) Her intelligence.
3. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Being too emotional.
(b) Not knowing what she is doing.
(c) Using the women for her own fame.
(d) Being drunk.
4. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It smells minty.
(b) It's cool.
(c) It's green.
(d) It stings.
5. What designer nightgown is J.S. wearing in Scene 8?
(a) Yves St. Laurent.
(b) Calvin Klein.
(c) Donna Karan.
(d) Christian Dior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
2. Who is sleeping in J.S.'s bed as Scene 9 opens?
3. Who tells J.S. not to follow them as they go after Seada?
4. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
5. What does J.S. tell Melissa in Scene 9 that she is having a hard time with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
2. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
3. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
4. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
5. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
6. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
7. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
8. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
9. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
10. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)