|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Using the women for her own fame.
(b) Not knowing what she is doing.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Being too emotional.
2. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
3. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) Seada lost her.
(b) She died of pneumonia.
(c) The soldiers killed her.
(d) She was kidnapped.
4. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
5. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
(a) Body lotion.
(b) A facial mask.
(c) Nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
2. In Scene 10, what does Azra say she is waiting for?
3. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
4. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
5. What does Zlata tell J.S. she was for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
2. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
3. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
4. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
5. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
6. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
7. How does Scene 10 open?
8. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
9. How did Jelena get a black eye?
10. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)