|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melissa say is not her verb?
2. Who holds Seada while she tells her story?
3. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(d) Eating disorders.
4. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
(c) "The American I."
(d) "The Royal We."
5. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
2. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
3. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
4. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
5. What does Nuna remember about her Daddy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of J.S. hearing Melissa vomit?
2. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
3. How does J.S. calm Seada in Scene 14?
4. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
5. How does Scene 10 end?
6. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
7. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
8. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
9. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
10. What is Melissa's feeling about the recorder in Scene 9?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)