|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. ask Melissa if she is doing in Scene 15?
2. What illness does Zlata tell J.S. she has?
(a) Heat rash.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Poison ivy.
3. What does Nuna remember about her Daddy?
(a) His voice.
(b) His hands.
(c) His laugh.
(d) His eyes.
4. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
5. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(a) Eating disorders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. tell Zlata she wants in Scene 8?
2. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
3. Which of these is not something Zlata calls cruelty?
4. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
5. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
2. What is Zlata's theory about how the war happened?
3. How does Scene 10 open?
4. Why is J.S. scratching?
5. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
6. Why is Azra in a hole in Scene 12?
7. What happened to Zlata's parents?
8. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
9. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
10. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)