|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is a germophobe.
(b) She loves to shop.
(c) She is organized.
(d) She is a Virgo.
2. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
(b) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(c) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(d) One 3-hour group session daily.
3. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
4. What does Jelena say sex is better than?
(b) A salami.
(d) Ice cream.
5. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(b) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
2. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
3. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
4. What other animal did Azra have?
5. What does Nuna assume about America?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. react to Seada in Scene 6?
2. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
3. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
4. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
5. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
8. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
9. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
10. Describe the opening scene.
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)