|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
(a) He is in constant pain.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is educated.
2. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
(d) A sweater.
3. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A flak jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A bullet-proof vest.
4. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
(a) Julia Roberts.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Meryl Streep.
(d) Lauren Bacall.
5. What store does Melissa suggest packed J.S.'s suitcase?
(b) Neiman Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
2. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
3. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
4. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
5. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
2. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
3. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
4. How does J.S. react to Seada in Scene 6?
5. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
6. Describe the opening scene.
7. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
8. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
9. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
10. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)