|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Azra and Jelena drinking in Scene 5?
(b) Alcohol shots.
(c) Beer from bottles.
2. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
3. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
4. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "We'll get back to that later."
(b) "That's very strange."
(c) "I won't ask."
(d) "I won't even go there."
5. Which of the women is a doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
2. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
3. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
4. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
5. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
2. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
3. What is Melissa's background?
4. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
5. How does J.S. react to Seada in Scene 6?
6. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
7. Describe the opening scene.
8. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
9. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
10. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)