|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what condition is Azra suffering?
(b) Acid reflux.
2. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
(c) Cranberry juice.
3. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is organized.
(b) She is a Virgo.
(c) She is a germophobe.
(d) She loves to shop.
4. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) Clean sheets.
(b) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
(d) A bath.
5. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
2. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
3. With what was Azra photographed many times?
4. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
5. Which of the women is a doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
2. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
3. How does Scene 6 begin?
4. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
5. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
6. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
7. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
8. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
9. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
10. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)