|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A flak jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A bullet-proof vest.
2. What does J.S. call Melissa?
(a) Strong and smart.
(b) Young and brave.
(c) Young and strong.
(d) Brave and strong.
3. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
4. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
(a) With resentment.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With no reaction at all.
5. What does Jelena say sex is better than?
(b) A salami.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
2. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
3. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
4. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
5. What is Seada holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
2. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
3. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
4. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
5. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
6. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
7. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
8. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
9. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
10. How does Scene 10 open?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)