|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
(a) Her cow.
(b) Her goats.
(c) Her cigarettes.
(d) Her salami.
2. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(b) Taking notes.
(c) Watching quietly.
(d) She is out of the room.
3. What is Melissa trained as?
(c) Trauma counselor.
(d) Guidance counselor.
4. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
(a) Knocks over a vase.
(b) Drops her food.
(c) Slips and falls.
(d) Spills her water.
5. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country is J.S. going?
2. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
3. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
4. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
5. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
2. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
3. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
4. How do Melissa's shoes become part of the conversation?
5. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
8. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
9. How does Melissa see the first meeting as having gone?
10. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)