|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She's older.
(c) She's younger.
(d) She is taller.
2. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
3. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
4. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
5. What does J.S. call her question?
(a) An innocent question.
(b) An honest question.
(c) A shrink question.
(d) A valid question.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
2. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
3. Who ate all of Azra's flowers?
4. What is J.S.'s occupation?
5. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
2. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
3. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
4. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
5. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
6. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
7. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
8. Describe the opening scene.
9. How does Melissa see the first meeting as having gone?
10. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)