|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
2. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
3. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
(b) One 3-hour group session daily.
(c) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(d) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
4. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
5. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Checking her email.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
2. What does Jelena promise to get Azra when they return home?
3. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
4. What does Nuna assume about America?
5. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
2. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
3. How does Melissa see the first meeting as having gone?
4. Describe the stage as it appears at the opening of Scene 7.
5. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
6. How does J.S. describe Melissa?
7. Describe the opening scene.
8. Why does J.S. say she is without a country?
9. What are the things that J.S. and Zlata say might drive them to violence?
10. What happens after J.S. and Melissa laugh together?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)