|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "I won't even go there."
(b) "We'll get back to that later."
(c) "I won't ask."
(d) "That's very strange."
2. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
3. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
4. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their dinner parties.
(b) Their soap operas.
(c) Their facelifts.
(d) Their lingerie.
5. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The liver.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The colon.
(d) The legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
2. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
3. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
4. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
5. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what is Melissa writing her first book?
2. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
3. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
4. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
5. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
6. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
7. How do Melissa's shoes become part of the conversation?
8. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
9. What happens after J.S. and Melissa laugh together?
10. Describe the opening scene.
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)