|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(a) Make love.
2. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(b) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
(c) Everything matches.
(d) Everything is new.
3. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
4. What is Seada holding?
(a) A baby.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A stuffed animal.
5. What is Melissa trained as?
(a) Guidance counselor.
(c) Trauma counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seada say the baby smells like?
2. From what village is Azra?
3. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
4. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
5. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Melissa see the first meeting as having gone?
2. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
3. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
4. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
5. How does Scene 6 begin?
6. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
7. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
8. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
9. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
10. How does J.S. react to Seada in Scene 6?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)