|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(a) The military.
2. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) What the food is like.
(b) What the weather is like.
(c) How the cell phone service is.
(d) What to wear.
3. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
(a) A coaster.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A pen.
(d) A book.
4. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
5. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
2. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
3. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
4. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
5. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
2. What happens after J.S. and Melissa laugh together?
3. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
4. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
5. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
6. Describe the opening scene.
7. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
8. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
9. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
10. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)