Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) To sleep with J.S.
(c) To talk to J.S.
(d) J.S.' pillow.
2. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) Clean sheets.
(c) A bath.
(d) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
3. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
4. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(c) The military.
5. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To offer water.
(b) To have an individual therapy session.
(c) To ask for aspirin.
(d) To get help for the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
2. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
3. What other animal did Azra have?
4. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
5. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
2. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
3. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
4. How did Melissa stop her horrible nightmares?
5. Why does Nuna think J.S doesn't like them?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. What is Seada doing at the start of Scene 14?
8. What actually happened to Seada's baby?
9. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
10. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)