|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone is in therapy.
(b) That everyone has more than enough money.
(c) That everyone graduates from college.
(d) That everyone drives an expensive car.
2. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(c) More empathetic.
3. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
(b) Clean sheets.
(c) A bath.
4. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
5. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
2. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
3. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
4. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
5. What does Jelena call being called "traumatized war victims"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
2. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
3. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
4. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
5. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
6. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
7. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
8. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
9. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
10. How does Scene 6 begin?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)