|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To offer water.
(b) To have an individual therapy session.
(c) To ask for aspirin.
(d) To get help for the baby.
2. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(d) The military.
3. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
(c) Checking her email.
(d) Writing a letter.
4. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
(a) Chinese Laundry.
(c) David & Libby
(d) Kenneth Cole.
5. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
(b) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(c) Everything is new.
(d) Everything matches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. call Melissa?
2. What does Jelena promise to get Azra when they return home?
3. What does J.S. call her question?
4. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
5. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
2. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
3. How does Melissa see the first meeting as having gone?
4. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
5. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
6. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
7. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
8. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
9. How do Melissa's shoes become part of the conversation?
10. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)