|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melissa's latest project?
(a) Directing a non-profit organization.
(b) Developing a screen play.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Running for office.
2. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(a) She is out of the room.
(b) Taking notes.
(d) Watching quietly.
3. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cow.
(d) A bird.
4. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) What the weather is like.
(b) How the cell phone service is.
(c) What the food is like.
(d) What to wear.
5. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She makes a face.
(d) She ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
2. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
3. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
4. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
5. What is the last line of Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Melissa's background?
2. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
3. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
4. Why does J.S. say she was unhappy?
5. Why are the women so skeptical about J.S. and Melissa's intentions?
6. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
7. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
8. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
9. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
10. What happened to Zlata's parents?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)