|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
2. From what condition is Azra suffering?
(a) Acid reflux.
3. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her translator.
(b) Her guide.
(c) Her partner.
(d) Her assistant.
4. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(b) She is out of the room.
(c) Taking notes.
(d) Watching quietly.
5. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The liver.
(b) The legs.
(c) The colon.
(d) The stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
2. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
3. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
4. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
5. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the opening scene.
2. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
3. What is Melissa's background?
4. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
5. Why doesn't Melissa eat the food J.S. offers her?
6. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
7. Why does Jelena want to get Azra a man at home?
8. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
9. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
10. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)