|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Azra and Jelena drinking in Scene 5?
(a) Alcohol shots.
(d) Beer from bottles.
2. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A spy.
(c) An appointee of the president.
(d) A representative of an international aid organization.
3. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
4. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is new.
(b) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(c) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
(d) Everything matches.
5. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
2. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
3. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
4. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
5. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
2. On what is Melissa writing her first book?
3. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
4. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
5. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
6. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
7. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
8. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
9. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
10. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)