|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
2. What does J.S. call Melissa?
(a) Young and brave.
(b) Strong and smart.
(c) Young and strong.
(d) Brave and strong.
3. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She eats kosher.
(b) She is a vegan.
(c) She is a vegetarian.
(d) She is diabetic.
4. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is a Virgo.
(b) She is a germophobe.
(c) She loves to shop.
(d) She is organized.
5. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
(a) A coaster.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A pen.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. call her question?
2. From what village is Azra?
3. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
4. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
5. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for J.S.'s upcoming trip?
2. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
3. How does Scene 6 begin?
4. How does J.S. get Azra out of the hole?
5. How do the women react to being told J.S. and Melissa want to help?
6. Describe the Bosnia that Zlata remembers.
7. What is Jelena reminiscing about as Scene 5 opens?
8. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
9. How does Scene 10 end?
10. Why does J.S. say she was unhappy?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)