|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country is J.S. going?
2. What is Seada holding?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A baby.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A stuffed animal.
3. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
4. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The colon.
(b) The legs.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The liver.
5. What is Melissa trained as?
(a) Trauma counselor.
(b) Guidance counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
2. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
3. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
4. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
5. With what was Azra photographed many times?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. introduce herself?
2. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
3. Describe the opening scene.
4. How does Scene 6 begin?
5. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
6. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
7. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
8. Describe the setting of Scene 2.
9. How does J.S. think staying at the barracks will affect her work?
10. What is the topic of the initial conversation between J.S. and Melissa in Scene 2?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)