|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melissa trained as?
(a) Guidance counselor.
(b) Trauma counselor.
2. What does J.S. call her question?
(a) An honest question.
(b) A valid question.
(c) A shrink question.
(d) An innocent question.
3. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She is a vegan.
(b) She is diabetic.
(c) She eats kosher.
(d) She is a vegetarian.
4. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
5. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(d) More empathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
2. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
3. What other animal did Azra have?
4. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
5. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.S. react to Seada in Scene 6?
2. How do Melissa's shoes become part of the conversation?
3. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
4. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
5. How does J.S. feel after the first session with the women?
6. How does J.S. introduce herself?
7. How does Melissa feel about comfort?
8. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
9. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
10. How does Melissa feel about moving to a hotel?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)