|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
(c) Cranberry juice.
2. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) J.S.' pillow.
(b) To sleep with J.S.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) To talk to J.S.
3. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
(b) A sweater.
4. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A chair.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A table.
(d) A cabinet.
5. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what was Azra photographed many times?
2. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
3. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
4. From what village is Azra?
5. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant compliment does Zlata give J.S. in Scene 16?
2. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
3. What does J.S. say about Zlata in Scene 17?
4. How does Nuna feel about her mixed heritage?
5. How does J.S. feel about going to a hotel?
6. On what is Melissa writing her first book?
7. What does J.S. accuse Melissa of near the end of Scene 13?
8. Why does J.S. not sing anymore?
9. What is Melissa's background?
10. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)