|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) To sleep with J.S.
(b) J.S.' pillow.
(c) To talk to J.S.
(d) A glass of water.
2. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
3. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is new.
(b) Everything matches.
(c) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(d) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
4. To what country is J.S. going?
5. What are Azra and Jelena drinking in Scene 5?
(b) Alcohol shots.
(d) Beer from bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
2. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
3. What kind of building are J.S. and Melissa in during Scene 2?
4. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
5. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Seada wants in Scene 6?
2. What is Melissa's background?
3. How does Azra feel about Jelena's reminiscences?
4. Describe the opening scene.
5. How does J.S. answer Zlata's question, "What do you want with us?"
6. What is J.S.'s suitcase like?
7. How does Nuna react to being asked to start at the women's meeting in Scene 3?
8. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
9. What does Melissa reveal about her resume?
10. What is Melissa's response to J.S.'s comment about her young age?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)