|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) They were shot.
(b) Their heads were chopped off.
(c) They were burned alive.
(d) They were hung.
2. Which composer was J.S. named for?
3. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(c) Poison ivy.
(d) Chicken pox.
4. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) The soldiers killed her.
(b) Seada lost her.
(c) She died of pneumonia.
(d) She was kidnapped.
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
6. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Taking notes from her recorder.
7. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
8. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
9. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
10. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(b) Panic attacks.
11. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
(a) Her intensity.
(b) Her sensitivity.
(c) Her language skills.
(d) Her intelligence.
12. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(b) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
(c) Fresh fruit.
(d) To be able to paint.
13. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It's green.
(b) It stings.
(c) It's cool.
(d) It smells minty.
14. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
15. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Using the women for her own fame.
(c) Not knowing what she is doing.
(d) Being too emotional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
2. Where did the beauty product come from?
3. Where is Azra at the beginning of Scene 12?
4. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
5. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)