|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman strips her clothes off while dancing?
2. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Not knowing what she is doing.
(c) Using the women for her own fame.
(d) Being too emotional.
3. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
(a) That there wasn't a war.
(b) That there is a baby.
(c) That J.S. is Seada's mother.
(d) That they like Melissa.
4. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
(a) Her coffee cup.
(b) An ashtray.
(c) Her notebook.
(d) The tape recorder.
5. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Taking notes from her recorder.
6. Which of these is not one of the types of people J.S. and Zlata think might drive them to violence?
(a) Constant apologizers.
(b) People who don't return things they've borrowed.
(c) Constant complainers.
(d) Constant gigglers.
7. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
8. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(a) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
(b) To be able to paint.
(d) Fresh fruit.
9. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
10. Who is applying the beauty product?
11. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
12. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
13. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
14. What was Seada holding when she ran from her house?
(b) A knife.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her baby.
15. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happened to Doona?
2. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
3. What hospital unit did Zlata head before the war?
4. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
5. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)