|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman exhorts the others to sing at the end of Scene 11?
2. What does Zlata say Bosnia was at the very end of Scene 16?
3. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) She died of pneumonia.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(c) Seada lost her.
(d) The soldiers killed her.
4. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
5. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
6. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) Her coffee cup.
(d) The tape recorder.
7. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(a) Tarot cards.
8. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
9. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
(a) "The Royal We."
(c) "The American I."
10. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
11. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
12. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
13. What did J.S. want to do when she was younger?
(b) Learn to fly.
(c) Write a novel.
14. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) They were burned alive.
(b) They were hung.
(c) Their heads were chopped off.
(d) They were shot.
15. Which of these is not one of the types of people J.S. and Zlata think might drive them to violence?
(a) Constant complainers.
(b) People who don't return things they've borrowed.
(c) Constant apologizers.
(d) Constant gigglers.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
2. Who tells J.S. not to follow them as they go after Seada?
3. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
4. Of what does Melissa accuse J.S. at the end of Scene 13?
5. What illness does Zlata tell J.S. she has?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)