|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
(a) Her excellent cooking.
(b) Her talent for sewing.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her face.
2. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
3. What illness does Zlata tell J.S. she has?
(a) Heat rash.
(b) Poison ivy.
(d) Chicken pox.
4. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(c) Panic attacks.
5. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
(a) That J.S. is Seada's mother.
(b) That there wasn't a war.
(c) That there is a baby.
(d) That they like Melissa.
6. In Scene 10, what does Nuna say she is waiting for?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(b) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
(c) Her own bed.
7. What does J.S. say she appreciates about Melissa?
(a) Her language skills.
(b) Her intensity.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her sensitivity.
8. What does J.S. tell Zlata she wants in Scene 8?
(a) To teach the women yoga to de-stress.
(b) To write a best-seller about the women.
(c) To be her friend.
(d) To go home.
9. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
10. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(b) To be able to paint.
(c) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
11. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
12. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
13. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
14. Which of the women has a story none of the others know?
15. Who holds Seada while she tells her story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not something Zlata calls cruelty?
2. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
3. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
4. In Scene 10, what does Azra say she is waiting for?
5. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)