|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is applying the beauty product?
2. What was Seada holding when she ran from her house?
(a) A knife.
(c) Her baby.
(d) Her shoes.
3. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
(c) "The American I."
(d) "The Royal We."
4. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It smells minty.
(b) It's green.
(c) It's cool.
(d) It stings.
5. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
6. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Take a ride on her.
(b) Watch her feed on the grass.
(c) Walk with her in the fields.
(d) Rub her skin.
7. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Using the women for her own fame.
(b) Being too emotional.
(c) Not knowing what she is doing.
(d) Being drunk.
8. What has Melissa received about which she is excited?
(a) A letter.
(b) A visa.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A care package.
9. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
10. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
11. Who holds Seada while she tells her story?
12. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her talent for sewing.
(c) Her excellent cooking.
(d) Her face.
13. What hospital unit did Zlata head before the war?
14. What does J.S. ask Melissa if she is doing in Scene 15?
15. What illness does Zlata tell J.S. she has?
(a) Poison ivy.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) Heat rash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
2. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
3. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
4. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
5. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)