|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Seada outside and frightens her?
2. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It's green.
(b) It's cool.
(c) It smells minty.
(d) It stings.
3. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
(a) That J.S. is Seada's mother.
(b) That there is a baby.
(c) That there wasn't a war.
(d) That they like Melissa.
4. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
5. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
6. What is J.S. having a hard time doing?
7. What has Melissa received about which she is excited?
(a) A letter.
(b) A visa.
(c) A care package.
(d) A telegram.
8. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Rub her skin.
(b) Walk with her in the fields.
(c) Watch her feed on the grass.
(d) Take a ride on her.
9. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(a) Tarot cards.
10. What physical symptom of Seada's did the soldiers make fun of?
(a) Her shaved head.
(b) Her rash.
(c) Her club foot.
(d) Her leaking breasts.
11. What was Seada holding when she ran from her house?
(a) Her shoes.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her baby.
12. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
13. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
14. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(b) To be able to paint.
(c) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
15. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does J.S. think she has?
2. What designer nightgown is J.S. wearing in Scene 8?
3. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
4. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
5. In Scene 10, what does Azra say she is waiting for?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)