|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her talent for sewing.
(c) Her excellent cooking.
(d) Her face.
2. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Using the women for her own fame.
(b) Not knowing what she is doing.
(c) Being too emotional.
(d) Being drunk.
3. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
(a) A facial mask.
(c) Body lotion.
(d) Nail polish.
4. Which composer was J.S. named for?
5. What designer nightgown is J.S. wearing in Scene 8?
(a) Yves St. Laurent.
(b) Calvin Klein.
(c) Christian Dior.
(d) Donna Karan.
6. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
7. In Scene 10, what does Nuna say she is waiting for?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(c) Her own bed.
(d) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
8. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
9. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
10. What physical symptom of Seada's did the soldiers make fun of?
(a) Her leaking breasts.
(b) Her club foot.
(c) Her shaved head.
(d) Her rash.
11. What is J.S. having a hard time doing?
12. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Take a ride on her.
(b) Walk with her in the fields.
(c) Watch her feed on the grass.
(d) Rub her skin.
13. Who is applying the beauty product?
14. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) They were shot.
(b) They were burned alive.
(c) Their heads were chopped off.
(d) They were hung.
15. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Azra at the beginning of Scene 12?
2. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
3. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
4. What does J.S. tell Melissa in Scene 9 that she is having a hard time with?
5. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)