|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(c) Panic attacks.
2. Who is applying the beauty product?
3. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
4. What does J.S. tell Melissa in Scene 9 that she is having a hard time with?
(a) The heat.
(b) The primitive conditions.
(c) The recorder.
(d) The women's resistance.
5. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
(a) The night.
(c) The rain.
6. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Watch her feed on the grass.
(b) Rub her skin.
(c) Take a ride on her.
(d) Walk with her in the fields.
7. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
(b) Talking into the tape recorder.
(c) Blowing her nose.
8. What does Melissa say is not her verb?
9. What is the name of Azra's cow?
10. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is crying?
11. Of what does Melissa accuse J.S. at the end of Scene 13?
(a) Being jealous.
(b) Being a fraud.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Being cruel.
12. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
13. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
14. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
15. Who is sleeping in J.S.'s bed as Scene 9 opens?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 10, what does Nuna say she is waiting for?
2. Where did the beauty product come from?
3. What does Melissa say everything is about for J.S.?
4. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
5. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)