|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
2. In Scene 15, where is Melissa going next?
3. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
4. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
(a) Nail polish.
(c) Body lotion.
(d) A facial mask.
5. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(c) Tarot cards.
6. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
7. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
8. Who is applying the beauty product?
9. What does Melissa begin doing again when she comes into the room in Scene 15?
10. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(a) Poison ivy.
(c) Chicken pox.
11. Which of these is not something Azra says she wants to do with her cow?
(a) Walk with her in the fields.
(b) Rub her skin.
(c) Take a ride on her.
(d) Watch her feed on the grass.
12. What does Melissa say is not her verb?
13. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
14. What actually happened to Doona?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) She died of pneumonia.
(c) The soldiers killed her.
(d) Seada lost her.
15. What does J.S. do at the end of Scene 7?
(a) She turns off the recorder.
(b) She drinks her coffee.
(c) She leaves the room.
(d) She starts to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
2. Which woman exhorts the others to sing at the end of Scene 11?
3. What was Seada holding when she ran from her house?
4. What was Azra carrying when she was forced from her home?
5. Which character is of mixed ethnic heritage?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)