|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. ask Melissa if she is doing in Scene 15?
2. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It stings.
(b) It's green.
(c) It smells minty.
(d) It's cool.
3. In Scene 10, what does Zlata say she is waiting for?
(b) To talk to her friends on the telephone.
(c) Fresh fruit.
(d) To be able to paint.
4. What word does Nuna use that Zlata objects to?
5. What beauty product are the women using in Scene 10?
(a) Nail polish.
(b) A facial mask.
(c) Body lotion.
6. What does Zlata say Bosnia was at the very end of Scene 16?
7. Of what does J.S. accuse Melissa?
(a) Using the women for her own fame.
(b) Not knowing what she is doing.
(c) Being too emotional.
(d) Being drunk.
8. What hospital unit did Zlata head before the war?
9. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
(b) Panic attacks.
10. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
(c) Eating disorders.
11. Which of these is not a place Zlata mentions as having been blown to pieces?
12. What physical symptom of Seada's did the soldiers make fun of?
(a) Her club foot.
(b) Her leaking breasts.
(c) Her rash.
(d) Her shaved head.
13. Which woman asks J.S. why she doesn't like them?
14. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
15. Who holds Seada while she tells her story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Melissa accuse J.S. at the end of Scene 13?
2. As Scene 7 opens, which woman is making coffee?
3. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
4. What has Melissa received about which she is excited?
5. In Scene 10, what does Azra say she is waiting for?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)