|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is applying the beauty product?
2. Which of these is not one of the types of people J.S. and Zlata think might drive them to violence?
(a) Constant apologizers.
(b) People who don't return things they've borrowed.
(c) Constant gigglers.
(d) Constant complainers.
3. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
(a) Her coffee cup.
(b) An ashtray.
(c) The tape recorder.
(d) Her notebook.
4. What does J.S. sing to the women?
(a) A nursery song.
(b) A madrigal.
(c) A Beatles tune.
(d) A hymn.
5. What is it that J.S. tells Azra she wouldn't forget about her?
(a) Her talent for sewing.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her excellent cooking.
6. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Taking notes from her recorder.
7. In Scene 14, what is Azra glad they don't have to pretend anymore?
(a) That they like Melissa.
(b) That J.S. is Seada's mother.
(c) That there is a baby.
(d) That there wasn't a war.
8. What did J.S. quit 6 months ago?
9. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(a) Tarot cards.
10. Which woman strips her clothes off while dancing?
11. What was Azra carrying when she was forced from her home?
(a) Her cat.
(b) A pail full of milk.
(c) An armload of laundry.
(d) An empty pail.
12. What does J.S. ask Melissa if she is doing in Scene 15?
13. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
14. Who leaves the room when the women start telling Seada's story?
15. What does J.S. notice about the ointment?
(a) It's green.
(b) It's cool.
(c) It smells minty.
(d) It stings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. say she has learned a lot about on her trip?
2. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
3. What does Nuna remember about her Daddy?
4. Of what does Melissa accuse J.S. at the end of Scene 13?
5. What does J.S. hear Melissa doing at the beginning of Scene 15?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)