|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.S. having a hard time doing?
2. Who holds Seada while she tells her story?
3. Who breaks down and starts to tell Seada's story?
4. What happened to Zlata's parents?
(a) Their heads were chopped off.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were hung.
(d) They were burned alive.
5. What does Jelena have in her bag?
(c) Tarot cards.
6. What illness does J.S. think she has?
(a) Poison ivy.
(c) Chicken pox.
7. Which of the women was too hungover to get up?
8. What did J.S. want to do when she was younger?
(a) Learn to fly.
(b) Write a novel.
9. What illness does Zlata tell J.S. she has?
(a) Chicken pox.
(c) Poison ivy.
(d) Heat rash.
10. What was Seada holding when she ran from her house?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her baby.
(c) A knife.
11. What does Zlata say she doesn't like anymore since the war?
(c) The rain.
(d) The night.
12. What is the name of Azra's cow?
13. Which composer was J.S. named for?
14. What does J.S. throw to the ground in anger?
(a) Her coffee cup.
(b) The tape recorder.
(c) Her notebook.
(d) An ashtray.
15. How does Zlata finish J.S.'s sentence, "It's the..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fetches J.S. and Melissa to come help Seada?
2. Of what does Melissa accuse J.S. at the end of Scene 13?
3. What is Melissa doing as Scene 9 opens?
4. Which of the women has a black eye in Scene 13?
5. What symptom did Melissa used to have?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)