|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A representative of an international aid organization.
(b) An appointee of the president.
(c) A spy.
(d) A journalist.
2. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
(a) The zippers.
(b) The heels.
(c) The beading.
(d) The buckles.
3. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A chair.
(b) A table.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A cabinet.
4. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) J.S.' pillow.
(b) To sleep with J.S.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) To talk to J.S.
5. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
6. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
7. What was the name of Azra's dog?
8. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
9. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
10. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A bullet-proof vest.
(c) A flak jacket.
(d) A gas mask.
11. What store does Melissa suggest packed J.S.'s suitcase?
(c) Neiman Marcus.
12. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
13. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
14. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her partner.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) Her guide.
(d) Her translator.
15. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone is in therapy.
(b) That everyone drives an expensive car.
(c) That everyone graduates from college.
(d) That everyone has more than enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
2. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
3. What is Melissa trained as?
4. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
5. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)