|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The legs.
(b) The liver.
(c) The colon.
(d) The stomach.
2. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
3. What does Jelena say sex is better than?
(a) A salami.
(b) Ice cream.
4. Which of the women is a doctor?
5. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(b) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
(c) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(d) One 3-hour group session daily.
6. What does Melissa call J.S.'s question?
(a) A rude question.
(b) A shrink question.
(c) An intrusive question.
(d) A stupid question.
7. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) What she cannot see.
(c) The dark.
(d) Being alone.
8. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
(a) David & Libby
(c) Chinese Laundry.
(d) Kenneth Cole.
9. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
10. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
11. To what country is J.S. going?
12. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A representative of an international aid organization.
(b) An appointee of the president.
(c) A spy.
(d) A journalist.
13. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(a) She is out of the room.
(c) Taking notes.
(d) Watching quietly.
14. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
15. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(b) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
2. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
3. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
4. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
5. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)