|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
2. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A bath.
(b) Clean sheets.
(c) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
3. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
4. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
5. What is Jelena's lover's name?
6. Who ate all of Azra's flowers?
(a) Her goats.
(c) Her cows.
7. Which of the women is a doctor?
8. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
(a) Her cigarettes.
(b) Her goats.
(c) Her cow.
(d) Her salami.
9. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To offer water.
(b) To ask for aspirin.
(c) To get help for the baby.
(d) To have an individual therapy session.
10. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A translator.
(c) A nurse practitioner.
(d) A war specialist.
11. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She is diabetic.
(b) She is a vegetarian.
(c) She is a vegan.
(d) She eats kosher.
12. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) J.S.' pillow.
(b) To sleep with J.S.
(c) To talk to J.S.
(d) A glass of water.
13. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A bullet-proof vest.
(c) A flak jacket.
(d) A gas mask.
14. What is Melissa's latest project?
(a) Directing a non-profit organization.
(b) Writing a book.
(c) Running for office.
(d) Developing a screen play.
15. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A spy.
(b) A representative of an international aid organization.
(c) A journalist.
(d) An appointee of the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
2. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
3. From what village is Azra?
4. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
5. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)