|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She is a vegetarian.
(b) She is a vegan.
(c) She eats kosher.
(d) She is diabetic.
2. What is Melissa trained as?
(b) Guidance counselor.
(c) Trauma counselor.
3. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her walking stick.
(b) Her pipe.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A scarf.
4. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her guide.
(b) Her translator.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) Her partner.
5. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
(a) The zippers.
(b) The buckles.
(c) The beading.
(d) The heels.
6. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
7. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) What the weather is like.
(b) What the food is like.
(c) How the cell phone service is.
(d) What to wear.
8. What does Seada say the baby smells like?
9. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
10. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
(a) She announces she will stay.
(b) She takes off her shoes.
(c) She hangs up a piece of clothing.
(d) She throws her suitcase on the bed.
11. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
(a) She's older.
(b) She's younger.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She is blind.
12. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
13. From what condition is Azra suffering?
(d) Acid reflux.
14. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "I won't even go there."
(b) "That's very strange."
(c) "We'll get back to that later."
(d) "I won't ask."
15. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
2. What is Melissa's latest project?
3. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
4. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
5. Which of the women introduces the others?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)