|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Recording notes.
2. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
3. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) What she cannot see.
(b) Being alone.
(c) The dark.
4. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
5. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
6. What is Seada holding?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A baby.
(d) A photograph.
7. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
(c) Checking her email.
(d) Writing a letter.
8. What is Jelena's lover's name?
9. What was the name of Azra's dog?
10. What does Jelena call being called "traumatized war victims"?
(c) A life sentence.
(d) A judgment.
11. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone graduates from college.
(b) That everyone has more than enough money.
(c) That everyone is in therapy.
(d) That everyone drives an expensive car.
12. What store does Melissa suggest packed J.S.'s suitcase?
(d) Neiman Marcus.
13. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her unpack.
(b) Help her find a hotel.
(c) Disinfect the bathroom.
(d) Scrub down the room.
14. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
(a) A Virgo thing.
(b) A quirky thing.
(c) A human thing.
(d) A shrink thing.
15. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
2. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
3. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
4. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
5. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)