|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were J.S.'s books about?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Eating disorders.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
2. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
3. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A bath.
(b) Clean sheets.
(c) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
4. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her walking stick.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Her pipe.
5. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
6. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
(b) Kenneth Cole.
(c) Chinese Laundry.
(d) David & Libby
7. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
8. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She makes a face.
9. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With no reaction at all.
(d) With resentment.
10. What does J.S. call Melissa?
(a) Young and brave.
(b) Young and strong.
(c) Brave and strong.
(d) Strong and smart.
11. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
12. Which of the women is a doctor?
13. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
14. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
(a) The heels.
(b) The beading.
(c) The buckles.
(d) The zippers.
15. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "I won't even go there."
(b) "I won't ask."
(c) "We'll get back to that later."
(d) "That's very strange."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ate all of Azra's flowers?
2. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
3. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
4. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
5. Which of the women introduces the others?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)