|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their dinner parties.
(b) Their lingerie.
(c) Their facelifts.
(d) Their soap operas.
2. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
3. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
(a) She hangs up a piece of clothing.
(b) She throws her suitcase on the bed.
(c) She takes off her shoes.
(d) She announces she will stay.
4. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(b) Taking notes.
(c) Watching quietly.
(d) She is out of the room.
5. What is Seada holding?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A baby.
6. What was the name of Azra's dog?
7. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her walking stick.
(b) Her pipe.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Her dog.
8. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
9. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
10. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
11. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone drives an expensive car.
(b) That everyone has more than enough money.
(c) That everyone is in therapy.
(d) That everyone graduates from college.
12. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The legs.
(c) The liver.
(d) The colon.
13. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
(a) With no reaction at all.
(b) With resentment.
(c) With jealousy.
(d) With happiness.
14. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
15. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
2. What does the nighttime visitor want?
3. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
4. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
5. What does Jelena call being called "traumatized war victims"?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)