|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(b) What she cannot see.
(c) The dark.
(d) Being alone.
2. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The colon.
(b) The legs.
(c) The liver.
(d) The stomach.
3. What does J.S. offer Melissa to eat?
(a) Shrimp cocktail.
(b) Baked brie.
(c) Chicken-pesto wraps.
4. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone has more than enough money.
(b) That everyone graduates from college.
(c) That everyone drives an expensive car.
(d) That everyone is in therapy.
5. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A gas mask.
(b) A bullet-proof vest.
(c) A flak jacket.
(d) A helmet.
6. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her walking stick.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her pipe.
(d) A scarf.
7. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
8. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(d) More empathetic.
9. What does Melissa call J.S.'s question?
(a) A rude question.
(b) A stupid question.
(c) A shrink question.
(d) An intrusive question.
10. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their facelifts.
(b) Their dinner parties.
(c) Their lingerie.
(d) Their soap operas.
11. Which of the women is a doctor?
12. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(c) Recording notes.
(d) Listening to music.
13. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She loves to shop.
(b) She is a germophobe.
(c) She is a Virgo.
(d) She is organized.
14. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To offer water.
(b) To get help for the baby.
(c) To ask for aspirin.
(d) To have an individual therapy session.
15. What is Seada holding?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A baby.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
2. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
3. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
4. Which of these is not something Jelena mentioned receiving as a gift from her lover?
5. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)