|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
2. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(a) A judgment.
(c) A life sentence.
4. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) One 3-hour group session daily.
(b) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(c) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(d) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
5. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
(a) The heels.
(b) The buckles.
(c) The beading.
(d) The zippers.
6. What is J.S.'s occupation?
(c) Social worker.
7. What is Melissa's latest project?
(a) Writing a book.
(b) Directing a non-profit organization.
(c) Developing a screen play.
(d) Running for office.
8. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone graduates from college.
(b) That everyone drives an expensive car.
(c) That everyone is in therapy.
(d) That everyone has more than enough money.
9. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
10. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
11. What does Jelena say sex is better than?
(c) A salami.
(d) Ice cream.
12. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Scrub down the room.
(b) Disinfect the bathroom.
(c) Help her find a hotel.
(d) Help her unpack.
13. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
14. What were J.S.'s books about?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Eating disorders.
15. What kind of building are J.S. and Melissa in during Scene 2?
(a) A barracks.
(b) A private home.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
2. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
3. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
4. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
5. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)