|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) How the cell phone service is.
(b) What to wear.
(c) What the weather is like.
(d) What the food is like.
2. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her unpack.
(b) Disinfect the bathroom.
(c) Scrub down the room.
(d) Help her find a hotel.
3. What does Jelena promise to get Azra when they return home?
(a) A cow.
(b) A man.
(c) A camera.
(d) A TV.
4. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
5. What is Melissa trained as?
(a) Guidance counselor.
(c) Trauma counselor.
6. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
7. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
8. From what condition is Azra suffering?
(c) Acid reflux.
9. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(a) Make love.
10. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
11. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
(c) A bath.
(d) Clean sheets.
12. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To ask for aspirin.
(b) To have an individual therapy session.
(c) To get help for the baby.
(d) To offer water.
13. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
(a) Knocks over a vase.
(b) Slips and falls.
(c) Drops her food.
(d) Spills her water.
14. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
15. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
2. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
3. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
4. To what country is J.S. going?
5. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)