|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their lingerie.
(b) Their facelifts.
(c) Their dinner parties.
(d) Their soap operas.
2. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
(a) He is educated.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is in constant pain.
3. From what village is Azra?
(c) Donji Vackuf.
(d) Banja Luka.
4. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Her walking stick.
(c) Her pipe.
(d) Her dog.
5. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A bath.
(b) Clean sheets.
(d) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
6. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Recording notes.
7. What is Melissa trained as?
(a) Trauma counselor.
(d) Guidance counselor.
8. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her unpack.
(b) Disinfect the bathroom.
(c) Scrub down the room.
(d) Help her find a hotel.
9. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(b) The military.
10. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(b) A life sentence.
(c) A judgment.
11. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
12. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) An appointee of the president.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A representative of an international aid organization.
13. What does Jelena say sex is better than?
(a) A salami.
(b) Ice cream.
14. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
15. What was the name of Azra's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
2. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
3. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
4. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
5. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)