|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) How the cell phone service is.
(b) What to wear.
(c) What the food is like.
(d) What the weather is like.
2. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
3. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
4. What does J.S. call Melissa?
(a) Brave and strong.
(b) Young and strong.
(c) Strong and smart.
(d) Young and brave.
5. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Disinfect the bathroom.
(b) Help her find a hotel.
(c) Help her unpack.
(d) Scrub down the room.
6. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Recording notes.
7. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
(a) Slips and falls.
(b) Spills her water.
(c) Drops her food.
(d) Knocks over a vase.
8. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
9. What does Jelena call being called "traumatized war victims"?
(a) A life sentence.
(c) A judgment.
10. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is a Virgo.
(b) She is a germophobe.
(c) She is organized.
(d) She loves to shop.
11. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(c) More empathetic.
12. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A bath.
(c) Clean sheets.
(d) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
13. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) What she cannot see.
(c) The dark.
(d) Being alone.
14. What is Melissa trained as?
(b) Guidance counselor.
(c) Trauma counselor.
15. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
(a) The zippers.
(b) The beading.
(c) The heels.
(d) The buckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were J.S.'s books about?
2. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
3. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
4. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
5. What is the last line of Scene 2?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)