|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. call her question?
(a) A shrink question.
(b) An honest question.
(c) A valid question.
(d) An innocent question.
2. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
3. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
4. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
5. Which of the women introduces the others?
6. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone has more than enough money.
(b) That everyone graduates from college.
(c) That everyone is in therapy.
(d) That everyone drives an expensive car.
7. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
8. What is Melissa's latest project?
(a) Directing a non-profit organization.
(b) Running for office.
(c) Developing a screen play.
(d) Writing a book.
9. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A nurse practitioner.
(c) A war specialist.
(d) A translator.
10. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(b) More empathetic.
11. From what village is Azra?
(c) Donji Vackuf.
(d) Banja Luka.
12. Which of the women is a doctor?
13. What store does Melissa suggest packed J.S.'s suitcase?
(b) Neiman Marcus.
14. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
15. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
(a) He is in constant pain.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is educated.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
2. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
3. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
4. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
5. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)