|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her guide.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) Her partner.
(d) Her translator.
2. To what country is J.S. going?
3. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(b) Listening to music.
(d) Recording notes.
4. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
(b) Dirty puddles.
(c) Big dirty footprints.
5. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
6. From what village is Azra?
(a) Banja Luka.
(b) Donji Vackuf.
7. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(b) She is out of the room.
(c) Taking notes.
(d) Watching quietly.
8. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A bath.
(c) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
(d) Clean sheets.
9. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
(a) She hangs up a piece of clothing.
(b) She takes off her shoes.
(c) She throws her suitcase on the bed.
(d) She announces she will stay.
10. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(a) Make love.
11. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
12. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is a germophobe.
(b) She loves to shop.
(c) She is a Virgo.
(d) She is organized.
13. What was the name of Azra's dog?
14. Which of these is not something Jelena mentioned receiving as a gift from her lover?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A cucumber.
(c) A flower.
(d) A tomato.
15. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To ask for aspirin.
(b) To offer water.
(c) To have an individual therapy session.
(d) To get help for the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
2. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
3. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
4. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
5. What is J.S.'s occupation?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)