|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were J.S.'s books about?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
2. What does J.S. say the hotel would give them?
3. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A cabinet.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A chair.
(d) A table.
4. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her unpack.
(b) Help her find a hotel.
(c) Scrub down the room.
(d) Disinfect the bathroom.
5. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
6. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her guide.
(b) Her partner.
(c) Her assistant.
(d) Her translator.
7. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her pipe.
(b) Her walking stick.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A scarf.
8. What was the name of Azra's dog?
9. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
(a) A quirky thing.
(b) A Virgo thing.
(c) A shrink thing.
(d) A human thing.
10. Which of the women is a doctor?
11. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She is a vegan.
(b) She is diabetic.
(c) She is a vegetarian.
(d) She eats kosher.
12. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(b) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(c) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
(d) One 3-hour group session daily.
13. Which of these is not something Jelena mentioned receiving as a gift from her lover?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A tomato.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) A flower.
14. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
15. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what condition is Azra suffering?
2. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
3. What is Jelena's lover's name?
4. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
5. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)