|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
(a) The colon.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The liver.
(d) The legs.
2. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She makes a face.
3. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To get help for the baby.
(b) To ask for aspirin.
(c) To have an individual therapy session.
(d) To offer water.
4. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
(a) Meryl Streep.
(b) Lauren Bacall.
(c) Julia Roberts.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
5. What is Melissa trained as?
(b) Guidance counselor.
(c) Trauma counselor.
6. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(b) A judgment.
(c) A life sentence.
7. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
8. Which of the women is a doctor?
9. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
(a) Her goats.
(b) Her cow.
(c) Her salami.
(d) Her cigarettes.
10. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
11. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her find a hotel.
(b) Scrub down the room.
(c) Disinfect the bathroom.
(d) Help her unpack.
12. What does Melissa say she needs her shoes to be?
13. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(a) Recording notes.
(b) Listening to music.
14. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(a) Watching quietly.
(c) She is out of the room.
(d) Taking notes.
15. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
2. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
3. What does J.S. call her question?
4. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
5. Who is listening to Azra and Jelena's conversation, unseen?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)