|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
(a) A Virgo thing.
(b) A shrink thing.
(c) A quirky thing.
(d) A human thing.
2. What is J.S. doing at the start of Scene 4?
(b) Recording notes.
(d) Listening to music.
3. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) J.S.' pillow.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) To talk to J.S.
(d) To sleep with J.S.
4. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cat.
(d) A cow.
5. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
(a) With resentment.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With no reaction at all.
(d) With jealousy.
6. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
(b) Cranberry juice.
7. What was the name of Azra's dog?
8. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
(b) Clean sheets.
(c) A bath.
9. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A book.
(c) A coaster.
(d) A pen.
10. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Scrub down the room.
(b) Help her find a hotel.
(c) Help her unpack.
(d) Disinfect the bathroom.
11. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
12. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
13. What kind of building are J.S. and Melissa in during Scene 2?
(a) A private home.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A barracks.
14. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(b) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(c) One 3-hour group session daily.
(d) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
15. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A table.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A chair.
(d) A cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor call J.S.?
2. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
3. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
4. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
5. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)