|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
2. What is Jelena's lover's name?
3. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) One 3-hour group session daily.
(b) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(c) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(d) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
4. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She makes a face.
5. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
6. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
(b) Dirty puddles.
(c) Big dirty footprints.
7. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A flak jacket.
(b) A bullet-proof vest.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A helmet.
8. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
(a) Julia Roberts.
(b) Meryl Streep.
(c) Gloria Steinem.
(d) Lauren Bacall.
9. What store does Melissa suggest packed J.S.'s suitcase?
(b) Neiman Marcus.
10. In Scene 4, what does Azra say everyone is now?
11. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) What she cannot see.
(b) Being alone.
(d) The dark.
12. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is new.
(b) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(c) Everything matches.
(d) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
13. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
14. What does Seada say the baby smells like?
15. What does J.S. tell her nighttime visitor it is important for her to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
2. What does Melissa call J.S.'s question?
3. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
4. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
5. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)