|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
2. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She makes a face.
(b) She screams.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She laughs.
3. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
(a) A book.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A coaster.
(d) A pen.
4. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(b) Make love.
5. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(c) A life sentence.
(d) A judgment.
6. What does J.S. predict staying with the women will make her?
(c) More empathetic.
7. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A representative of an international aid organization.
(b) A spy.
(c) A journalist.
(d) An appointee of the president.
8. What does J.S. offer Melissa to eat?
(b) Baked brie.
(c) Shrimp cocktail.
(d) Chicken-pesto wraps.
9. What does Jelena call being called "traumatized war victims"?
(a) A judgment.
(c) A life sentence.
10. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
(a) She is taller.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She's younger.
(d) She's older.
11. What does Melissa call J.S.'s question?
(a) A stupid question.
(b) A shrink question.
(c) An intrusive question.
(d) A rude question.
12. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
(a) A human thing.
(b) A shrink thing.
(c) A Virgo thing.
(d) A quirky thing.
13. Which of the women does J.S. ask to begin in Scene 3?
14. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
(a) A translator.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A nurse practitioner.
(d) A war specialist.
15. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) One 3-hour group session daily.
(b) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
(c) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(d) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
2. To what country is J.S. going?
3. What does Jelena promise to get Azra when they return home?
4. What does J.S. call Melissa?
5. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)