|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
2. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
(d) A sweater.
3. What does J.S. offer Melissa to eat?
(b) Chicken-pesto wraps.
(c) Shrimp cocktail.
(d) Baked brie.
4. What does Jelena promise to get Azra when they return home?
(a) A TV.
(b) A cow.
(c) A man.
(d) A camera.
5. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
6. Which woman tells Melissa she doesn't want to be recorded?
7. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
8. What is Melissa doing when J.S. enters Scene 2?
(a) Writing a letter.
(d) Checking her email.
9. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
(a) A nurse practitioner.
(b) A translator.
(c) A war specialist.
(d) A social worker.
10. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
11. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "I won't ask."
(b) "I won't even go there."
(c) "That's very strange."
(d) "We'll get back to that later."
12. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A cabinet.
(b) A table.
(c) A chair.
(d) A sofa.
13. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their dinner parties.
(b) Their facelifts.
(c) Their lingerie.
(d) Their soap operas.
14. What does J.S. call her curiosity?
(a) A Virgo thing.
(b) A quirky thing.
(c) A human thing.
(d) A shrink thing.
15. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
2. Who ate all of Azra's flowers?
3. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
4. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
5. What is Melissa trained as?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)