Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nighttime visitor want?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) To sleep with J.S.
(c) To talk to J.S.
(d) J.S.' pillow.
2. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
(a) Clean sheets.
(c) A bath.
(d) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
3. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
4. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(c) The military.
5. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To offer water.
(b) To have an individual therapy session.
(c) To ask for aspirin.
(d) To get help for the baby.
6. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) What the weather is like.
(b) How the cell phone service is.
(c) What the food is like.
(d) What to wear.
7. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(a) A judgment.
(d) A life sentence.
8. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
9. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
(a) A chair.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A table.
(d) A cabinet.
10. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
11. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A journalist.
(b) An appointee of the president.
(c) A spy.
(d) A representative of an international aid organization.
12. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She screams.
(b) She makes a face.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She laughs.
13. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A gas mask.
(b) A bullet-proof vest.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A flak jacket.
14. What does J.S. say pretending to have to live in such conditions would be?
15. What is Seada holding?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What detail of her shoes does Melissa particularly like?
2. What does J.S. tell Melissa are in the bathroom?
3. What item does Melissa take from J.S.'s suitcase?
4. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
5. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)