|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Melissa predict the women would react to their moving to a hotel?
(a) With jealousy.
(b) With resentment.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With no reaction at all.
2. What does J.S. call her question?
(a) An innocent question.
(b) A shrink question.
(c) An honest question.
(d) A valid question.
3. In what country does Melissa admit she was afraid?
4. What does Melissa say she isn't big on?
5. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
6. What does J.S. call Melissa?
(a) Young and brave.
(b) Young and strong.
(c) Strong and smart.
(d) Brave and strong.
7. Which of the women is a doctor?
8. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She makes a face.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
9. What is Melissa trained as?
(b) Trauma counselor.
(c) Guidance counselor.
10. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cow.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
11. In what country does Scene 2 take place?
12. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
(a) Slips and falls.
(b) Knocks over a vase.
(c) Spills her water.
(d) Drops her food.
13. Why does Nuna come into the room in Scene 4?
(a) To get help for the baby.
(b) To ask for aspirin.
(c) To offer water.
(d) To have an individual therapy session.
14. Which of the women introduces the others?
15. What does Nuna assume about America?
(a) That everyone is in therapy.
(b) That everyone drives an expensive car.
(c) That everyone has more than enough money.
(d) That everyone graduates from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
2. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
3. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
4. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
5. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)