|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their dinner parties.
(b) Their facelifts.
(c) Their lingerie.
(d) Their soap operas.
2. What is Seada holding?
(a) A baby.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A puppy.
3. What is Melissa drinking during Scene 1?
(a) Cranberry juice.
4. With what was Azra photographed many times?
(a) Her pipe.
(b) Her walking stick.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Her dog.
5. What does Azra tell Jelena are friendly and simple?
6. To what country is J.S. going?
7. Which of these is not something Jelena mentioned receiving as a gift from her lover?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A cucumber.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A flower.
8. What was J.S. told Melissa would be?
(a) Her partner.
(b) Her translator.
(c) Her guide.
(d) Her assistant.
9. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She makes a face.
10. What were J.S.'s books about?
(b) Sexual abuse.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
11. How does J.S. say she likes her practice?
12. Which woman mentions no one ever took her picture?
13. What is J.S.'s occupation?
(b) Social worker.
14. What does Jelena say Azra needs a man for?
15. What does J.S. call her question?
(a) An innocent question.
(b) A valid question.
(c) A shrink question.
(d) An honest question.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
2. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
3. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
4. From what condition is Azra suffering?
5. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)