|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.S.'s occupation?
(c) Social worker.
2. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(b) A life sentence.
(d) A judgment.
3. What other animal did Azra have?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
4. What are Azra and Jelena drinking in Scene 5?
(c) Alcohol shots.
(d) Beer from bottles.
5. How is Melissa's diet different from that of most people?
(a) She is a vegetarian.
(b) She eats kosher.
(c) She is a vegan.
(d) She is diabetic.
6. What character trait does J.S. say she has that produced her packing method?
(a) She is a Virgo.
(b) She loves to shop.
(c) She is organized.
(d) She is a germophobe.
7. What does Melissa call J.S.'s question?
(a) A shrink question.
(b) An intrusive question.
(c) A stupid question.
(d) A rude question.
8. What does Azra say she had instead of sex?
9. Which of the women is called "the gorgeous one"?
10. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
(a) He is educated.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is in constant pain.
11. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) The dark.
(c) Being alone.
(d) What she cannot see.
12. What does J.S. say the showers were used for?
13. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
(a) She announces she will stay.
(b) She hangs up a piece of clothing.
(c) She throws her suitcase on the bed.
(d) She takes off her shoes.
14. What is Melissa doing during Scene 6?
(a) Watching quietly.
(b) She is out of the room.
(d) Taking notes.
15. What seemingly mundane question does J.S. ask of Melissa near the end of Scene 1?
(a) What the weather is like.
(b) How the cell phone service is.
(c) What to wear.
(d) What the food is like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Seada holding?
2. Which of the women is a doctor?
3. What does the nighttime visitor want?
4. With what does J.S. ask Melissa if she has a problem?
5. What were J.S.'s books about?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)