|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not something Melissa advises J.S. to have with her?
(a) A bullet-proof vest.
(b) A flak jacket.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A gas mask.
2. What does Nuna call being termed "traumatized war victims"?
(a) A life sentence.
(b) A judgment.
3. What was the name of Azra's dog?
4. In what role is J.S. going abroad?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A representative of an international aid organization.
(d) An appointee of the president.
5. Which of these is not something Jelena mentioned receiving as a gift from her lover?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tomato.
(d) A cucumber.
6. With whom does Zlata say they have had bad experiences?
(a) The military.
7. What is J.S.'s occupation?
(b) Social worker.
8. Who does Nuna say J.S. reminds them of?
(a) Meryl Streep.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Julia Roberts.
(d) Lauren Bacall.
9. What does J.S. offer Melissa to eat?
(a) Baked brie.
(b) Shrimp cocktail.
(c) Chicken-pesto wraps.
10. What does Seada say the baby smells like?
11. What is so remarkable about J.S.'s suitcase?
(a) Everything is in a separate plastic bag.
(b) Everything matches.
(c) Everything is wrapped in tissue paper.
(d) Everything is new.
12. What was Jelena's lover always eager to do when he was young?
(c) Make love.
13. Which of these is not something the women sarcastically say they've been discussing before the Americans arrived?
(a) Their dinner parties.
(b) Their facelifts.
(c) Their lingerie.
(d) Their soap operas.
14. Who grabs J.S. in the dark in Scene 6?
15. What does Melissa offer to do for J.S. in Scene 2?
(a) Help her unpack.
(b) Disinfect the bathroom.
(c) Scrub down the room.
(d) Help her find a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jelena insist her lover is different?
2. What does Melissa do at the end of the first scene?
3. What piece of furniture of J.S.'s does Melissa compliment?
4. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
5. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)