|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the schedule that Melissa and J.S. devised for the women?
(a) Two 2-hour group sessions daily.
(b) One 3-hour group session daily.
(c) One 1-hour group session and one 1-hour individual session daily.
(d) Two 1-hour individual sessions daily.
2. What is the last line of Scene 2?
(a) "I won't ask."
(b) "We'll get back to that later."
(c) "I won't even go there."
(d) "That's very strange."
3. What is Melissa's reaction to J.S.'s observation about the bathroom?
(a) She screams.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She makes a face.
(d) She laughs.
4. What does Melissa say she is afraid of?
(a) Being alone.
(b) The dark.
(c) What she cannot see.
5. What does J.S. hand Melissa before the dialogue begins?
(a) A book.
(b) A coaster.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.S. was told that Melissa practiced which profession?
2. What is J.S.'s occupation?
3. Which of these things does Azra not ask J.S. to get for her in Scene 3?
4. How is Melissa different than J.S. anticipated?
5. What does J.S. do in Scene 2 to signal she will stay?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)