Quiz: Scene 1 to Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What body part does Melissa say squatting is better for?
a) The colon.
b) The liver.
c) The legs.
d) The stomach.
2. In what country does Melissa say the "psychiatrists were fleeing like flies"?
3. What brand of shoes is Melissa wearing?
a) David & Libby
b) Kenneth Cole.
d) Chinese Laundry.
4. Which of these does J.S. not say she needs?
a) A bath.
b) Clean sheets.
d) A place to sit to use the bathroom.
5. What is Melissa trained as?
b) Guidance counselor.
d) Trauma counselor.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 241 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)