|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bulls eye tacked up in Chapter 29?
(a) Maple tree.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Sycamore tree.
(d) Walnut tree.
2. Where does the man who cares for Jack and Early have thick, angry scars?
3. What does the old woman call Jack in Chapter 24?
4. What color does Jack see through a waterfall in Chapter 27?
5. What color hair does the bar maid have in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Jack and Early been gone at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. What does Jack think he sees as he is knocked unconscious in Chapter 19?
3. What does Jack compare the sight of MacScott dying to?
4. How old was Gunnar when he came from Norway?
5. How long did Pi wander in the maze in "The Ancient One"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does MacScott die?
2. How did Gunnar get the scars on his back?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 26, what is Jack reminded about Early?
4. Why does Jack think Early might be hurt at the end of Chapter 27?
5. How did Gunnar get to the place where Jack and Early find him?
6. In Chapter 26, what signs do Jack and Early find of the Great Bear?
7. What does Jack see when he wakes in Chapter 17?
8. What does Jack think "National Geographic" would say about the path they are taking in Chapter 27?
9. Why do Jack and Early think the skeleton they find is Martin Johannsen?
10. What does the Bear Knuckle Inn look like?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)