|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the bar maid have in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 26, what does Early do when Jack says that Fisher isn't coming back?
(a) Charges and knocks Jack flat.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Pushes Jack down.
(d) Punches Jack.
3. What do Gunnar and the boys have to eat after fly fishing and survival training?
(a) Eggs and pancakes.
4. How much does a Winchester short-barrel carbine rifle cost in the Sears catalog Jack finds in Martin's room?
5. How does the old woman that Jack and Early see in Chapter 24 wear her hair?
(a) Long braid wound around her hair.
(b) Long ponytail.
(c) Long braid handing down her back.
(d) Short frizzy curls.
6. How many tracks do Early and Jack find in Chapter 26?
7. What color hair does the bar maid have in Chapter 16?
8. How old does Early think that Martin Johannsen would be now?
9. Why do Jack and Early try to cross a river in Chapter 19?
(a) To get away from the boatmen.
(b) To find fire wood.
(c) To avoid dogs.
(d) To get to higher ground.
10. What happens to Early after MacScott dies?
(a) He hits his head.
(b) He has a bloody nose.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He stumbles and twists his ankle.
11. What type of fur is on the rug in the place where Jack wakes in Chapter 20?
(d) Mountain lion.
12. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 19?
13. In what direction do the paths head in Chapter 23?
14. In Chapter 29, if MacScott takes four shots at a bulls eye, how many bullets will he have left?
15. In "Land of Lost Souls," in what direction has Pi traveled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of snake does Early talk about in Chapter 30?
2. How did MacScott know Mrs. Johannsen?
3. What name did someone call Pi in the maze in "The Ancient One"?
4. What is the name of the man who cares for Jack and Early in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 22, what does Gunnar give MacScott's dogs?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)