|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the math lesson?
(a) Equilateral triangles.
(b) Base 10.
(c) Congruent triangles.
(d) Base 4.
2. What does Jack feel when he looks at Number 67's photo at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What type of candy does Early grab when he gets upset in Chapter 9?
(a) Jelly beans.
(b) Gummy worms.
(c) Candy bar.
4. According to Early, how many state names have one syllable?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what does Jack hear as he tries to decides how to get back to his dorm?
(a) Woman singing.
(b) Someone yelling.
(c) Man singing.
(d) An argument.
6. What is Early working on when Jack finds him in Chapter 9?
(a) Sweetie Pie.
(b) Drawing a bear.
(c) A shelf.
7. In Chapter 13, who does Early think Billie Holiday would have been friends with?
8. In Chapter 7 on Friday evening, what are the other boys eating in Sam and Robbie's room?
9. In Chapter 7, where will Professor Stanton present his theory about pi?
(b) October Math Institute.
(d) Fall Math Institute.
10. What color is Jack's hair?
(b) Sandy brown.
(d) Rusty red.
11. What does Jack eat alone in his room the evening after the regatta?
(a) Peach pie.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Blueberry pie.
(d) Cherry pie.
12. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
(a) Since he was 7.
(b) Since he was 10.
(c) Since he was 12.
(d) Since he was 9.
13. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Jack has seen his father?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
14. What is Jack's first class of the day when school starts in Chapter 2?
15. What is Jack reading about on Friday night in Chapter 7?
(a) The Great Pyramid.
(b) Machu Picchu.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack spend most of the day at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What is Morton Hill Academy's shrine?
3. How lond did Jack's parents know one another before they got married?
4. What is the name of Early's northern leopard frog?
5. Where is Jack's father stationed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)