|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of moon is out when Jack and Early begin walking in Chapter 18?
(a) Three quarter.
2. What is Early doing after Jack wakes from a short nap in Chapter 5?
(c) Typing a rope.
(d) Writing on a board.
3. What did Jack's mother want to do with him after he got lost with the scouts?
(a) Talk a walk.
(b) Skip rocks.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go bike riding.
4. In "Plights and Perils," how long could it take for winds to whip into gale force?
(a) A few hours.
(c) A couple days.
(d) A week.
5. Who is Early listening to on his record player in Chapter 9?
(a) Billie Holiday.
(c) Glen Miller.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do when he first sees the ocean?
2. When was Morton Hill Academy established?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Early think he sees in the stars?
4. Where was Fisher Auden and his companions when they died?
5. Who do Jack and Early find in a cave in Chapter 28?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)