|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the oldest building on the Morton Hill campus?
(a) High school dorm.
2. What color hair does the bar maid have in Chapter 16?
3. What sound do Jack and Early hear in a cabin in Chapter 27?
(a) Mice scampering.
(b) Birds fluttering in the chimney.
(c) Rain on a tin roof.
(d) Rain falling in a cup.
4. In "Plights and Perils," how long could it take for winds to whip into gale force?
(b) A couple days.
(c) A week.
(d) A few hours.
5. What branch of military service is Jack's father in?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Early see after he and Jack have an argument about Fisher not coming back?
2. Who do Jack and Early find in a cave in Chapter 28?
3. By Chapter 33, how long have Jack and Early been gone?
4. What does the old woman call Jack in Chapter 24?
5. How old was Gunnar when he came from Norway?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)