|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many boats are lined up to race in regatta when Jack arrives?
2. In Chapter 29, if MacScott takes four shots at a bulls eye, how many bullets will he have left?
3. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
(a) Since he was 10.
(b) Since he was 7.
(c) Since he was 12.
(d) Since he was 9.
4. After visiting a cabin in Chapter 27, what direction do Jack and Early travel?
5. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the oldest building on the Morton Hill campus?
2. What does Jack say when Early thanks him for coming with him at the end of Chapter 22?
3. What does Early say that Pi found at the end of Chapter 26?
4. What did Jack's mother want to do with him after he got lost with the scouts?
5. How old does Early think that Martin Johannsen would be now?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)