|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Early working on when Jack finds him in Chapter 9?
(a) Sweetie Pie.
(c) Drawing a bear.
(d) A shelf.
2. In "Plights and Perils," how long could it take for winds to whip into gale force?
(b) A few hours.
(c) A couple days.
(d) A week.
3. In Chapter 16, what is the name of the boatman who watches Early and Jack?
4. What do Gunnar and the boys have to eat after fly fishing and survival training?
(c) Eggs and pancakes.
5. What does Jack smell when he wakes in Chapter 20?
(a) Chicken frying.
(c) Onions frying.
(d) Simmering meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Early come in during the regatta?
2. What is the name of the boat that Jack gets into in Chapter 5?
3. What song does Jack sing as they walk in Chapter 23?
4. How did Jack's mother die?
5. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)