|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Early doing after Jack wakes from a short nap in Chapter 5?
(a) Typing a rope.
(c) Writing on a board.
2. Why does Early bring tobacco on his trip in the boat with Jack?
(a) For foxglove and oleander.
(b) To keep away bugs.
(c) For ringworm and poison ivy.
(d) To smoke.
3. What does Jack have for lunch the first day of school in Chapter 3?
(a) Pizza and fruit.
(b) Ham and cheese sandwich, chips, and cookies.
(c) Chicken and dumplings, peas, and cake.
(d) Meat loaf, green beans, and Jello-O.
4. What colors do Early and Jack paint the oars?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Blue and white.
(c) Yellow and green.
(d) Brown and tan.
5. What is the name of the most beautiful boat in the boathouse?
(d) Sweetie Pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Early's father die?
2. In Chapter 13, how large does a newspaper article say the Great Appalachian Bear was?
3. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
4. What does Jack feel when he looks at Number 67's photo at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What color is Jack's hair?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)