|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Early bring the "Maine" to the hall near his workshop?
(a) Headmaster Conrady.
(b) Professor Blane.
(c) Professor Stanton.
(d) Mr. Wallace.
2. How long is the Dinosaur Log?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
3. What river does Early plan to travel as he leaves with Jack in Chapter 13?
(d) St. Croix.
4. Where does Jack spend most of the day at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His room.
(b) Soccer field.
5. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Jack has seen his father?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Early listen to on Sundays?
2. How often does Early go into town when all the boys are given day passes?
3. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
4. What happened to the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
5. When was Jack's mother's funeral?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)