|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Early listen to on Sundays?
2. In Chapter 7, where will Professor Stanton present his theory about pi?
(a) Fall Math Institute.
(c) October Math Institute.
3. Where does Jack spend most of the day at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Soccer field.
(c) His room.
4. Who is Early listening to on his record player in Chapter 9?
(b) Billie Holiday.
(c) Glen Miller.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
5. What is Jack's first class of the day when school starts in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what does Jack hear as he tries to decides how to get back to his dorm?
2. Jack mentions that whom is from his home state?
3. What type of candy does Early grab when he gets upset in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the boat that Jack gets into in Chapter 5?
5. What happened to the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)