|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack from?
(a) South Dakota.
2. What is the name of the boat that Jack gets into in Chapter 5?
(a) Jerry Runner.
(d) Sweetie Pie.
3. How does Jack get to Maine in Chapter 1?
(c) Commercial airplane.
(d) Military cargo plane.
4. What colors do Early and Jack paint the oars?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Brown and tan.
(d) Yellow and green.
5. What is Jack reading about on Friday night in Chapter 7?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) Machu Picchu.
(d) The Great Pyramid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname for the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
2. What is Jack's first class of the day when school starts in Chapter 2?
3. How did Early's father die?
4. What happened to the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
5. How many kids attended Jack's tenth birthday party?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)