|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Early's northern leopard frog?
(c) Mr. Wiggins.
2. How did Early's father die?
(a) In the war.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Boating accident.
3. Where is Jack from?
(b) South Dakota.
4. What does Early listen to on Sundays?
5. What does Jack do when he first sees the ocean?
(b) Hides his eyes.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Runs in the waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jack when his father left for the European theater?
2. How long has Jack been a member of the National Geographic Society?
3. Where does Jack spend most of the day at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Where does Professor Douglas Stanton teach?
5. What is Jack's first class of the day when school starts in Chapter 2?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)