|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of moon is out when Jack and Early begin walking in Chapter 18?
(c) Three quarter.
2. How do Early and Jack escape from MacScott in Chapter 30?
(a) MacScott stumbles and shoots himself.
(b) A woodsman kills MacScott.
(c) MacScott falls down a cliff.
(d) A bear kills MacScott.
3. How many tracks do Early and Jack find in Chapter 26?
4. What does Early do when he sees Gunnar's scars?
(a) Puts his hand inside Gunnar's hand.
(c) Averts his eyes.
(d) Asks what happened.
5. In Chapter 16, what is the name of the boatman who watches Early and Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the man who cares for Jack and Early a book of poetry?
2. How long have Jack and Early been gone at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. After visiting a cabin in Chapter 27, what direction do Jack and Early travel?
4. What does Jack see at the end of Chapter 12 that makes him feel better?
5. What is Jack's grandfather's military rank?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)