|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do after he wakes at Dawn in Chapter 8?
(a) Goes to the boathouse.
(b) Goes rowing.
(c) Goes running.
(d) Goes to the mess hall.
2. How old was Jack when his father left for the European theater?
3. How long is the Dinosaur Log?
(a) 25 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
4. What is Morton Hill Academy's shrine?
(b) Field house.
5. Who is Early listening to on his record player in Chapter 9?
(a) Billie Holiday.
(b) Glen Miller.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Early's father die?
2. What is the name of Early's northern leopard frog?
3. How does Jack get to Maine in Chapter 1?
4. What was the nickname for the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
5. What happened to the boy who graduated in 1943 and who wore Number 67?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)