|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Professor Douglas Stanton teach?
2. How old was Jack when his father left for the European theater?
3. What is Early working on when Jack finds him in Chapter 9?
(a) A shelf.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Drawing a bear.
4. Who slipped off the Dinosaur Log and nearly broke his neck?
(a) Andy Piper.
(b) Robert Williams.
(c) Philip Attwater.
(d) Davy Seacrist.
5. How long is the Dinosaur Log?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 25 feet.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack reading about on Friday night in Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of Early's northern leopard frog?
3. What is Jack's first class of the day when school starts in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 10, how long is it before the Morton Hill Regatta?
5. What is Morton Hill Academy's shrine?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)