|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dinosaur does the Dinosaur log look like?
(d) Tyrannosaurus Rex.
2. In Chapter 27, how far off the ground is a tree scarred by a bear?
(a) 7 feet.
(b) 8 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
3. Who gave the man who cares for Jack and Early a book of poetry?
4. How long has Pi in Early's story lived by the sea?
(a) Most of his life.
(b) 5 years.
(c) His entire life.
(d) 8 years.
5. How long is the Dinosaur Log?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 25 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tracks do Early and Jack find in Chapter 26?
2. In Chapter 7, where will Professor Stanton present his theory about pi?
3. In Chapter 7, what is the math lesson?
4. In Chapter 7 on Friday evening, what are the other boys eating in Sam and Robbie's room?
5. How many men were in Fisher's squad?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)