|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did MacScott know Mrs. Johannsen?
(a) She was his eighth grade teacher.
(b) He was Martin's friend.
(c) She was a local healer.
(d) She was a neighbor.
2. Who gave the man who cares for Jack and Early a book of poetry?
3. What color eyes does the bar maid have in Chapter 17?
4. What colors do Early and Jack paint the oars?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Brown and tan.
(d) Yellow and green.
5. In Chapter 27, how far off the ground is a tree scarred by a bear?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 8 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Early and Jack escape from MacScott in Chapter 30?
2. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. What type of teacup does Jack remember his mom using?
4. What does Jack see when he wakes in Chapter 20?
5. What does Jack think he sees as he is knocked unconscious in Chapter 19?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)