|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the coach of the Brooklyn Knights when Roy Hobbs signs on?
(a) Sam Simpson.
(b) Red Blow.
(c) Max Mercy.
(d) Pop Fisher.
2. What is in the bassoon case that Roy carries on the train?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A set of tools.
(c) His bat.
(d) A bassoon.
3. What will it take for Roy to be relieved from his suffering?
(a) For him to win a big game.
(b) To help his teammates become better people.
(c) For him to undergo a change in his values.
(d) To get medical help from his doctor.
4. By what name does Roy call his personal bat?
(b) Slam Hitter.
(d) He did give it a name.
5. How old is Roy when he starts his journey on the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Roy make to Red after he tell him about "Fisher's Flop"?
2. How many years had pass before Roy Hobbs comes to play baseball again?
3. Why does "The Whammer" reject Roy?
4. How does Roy feel about The Judge wanting to push Pop out of his job?
5. What does Roy reveal to Harriet?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)