|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What viewpoint does the author take when he tells us about Roy's declaration and what it might lead to?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Omniscient narrator.
2. What does Roy say is the only thing he owes the public?
(a) To tell them about his bat.
(b) To reveal the bets The Judge is making against his own team.
(c) To play the best ball game ever.
(d) To explain what happened to Bump.
3. Why does Max Mercy offer Roy $5000?
(a) For his family's history.
(b) He wants him to throw a game.
(c) He offers it as a loan.
(d) He wants to buy the secret of Wonderboy.
4. What ultimately brings about Roy's failure?
(a) His gambling on his games.
(b) His agreement to throw the pennant game.
(c) His focus only on being a superhero.
(d) His love of more than one woman at a time.
5. What two things does Roy crave that drives his every action?
(a) Lots of money and to be the best.
(b) He craves traveling around the country.
(c) He craves the position of coach of the team.
(d) He craves banana splits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes Memo to view Roy more favorably and go for a ride with him?
2. How do Roy teammates on the Knights treat him?
3. What does Roy's teammates on the Knights think of his special bat?
4. What do the fans do when they find out Roy didn't get a raise?
5. What is the Judge's plans for the Knights?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)