1. Where does the novel "Native Son" take place?
2. The story is set in what decade?
3. Where does Bigger Thomas and his family live?
An apartment in the "Black Belt"
4. What terrorizes the family in the opening of the novel?
5. After winning the battle with "the beast" what does Bigger do?
He frightens his sister, Vera, with the body.
6. How many members are in the Thomas family?
7. How many bedrooms does the Thomas family share?
8. What does Mrs. Thomas want Bigger to do to help the family?
Get a job.
This section contains 7,468 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)