|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bigger is taken into the coroner's inquest?
(a) He tries to get away
(b) He shouts he is innocent.
(c) He faints
(d) He falls asleep
2. Where do Mary and Jan sit in the car?
(a) In the back seat.
(b) In the front seat with Bigger.
(c) The don't, they walk.
(d) The sit in the front and ask Bigger to sit in the back.
3. What does Bigger do after the body is finally disposed of?
(a) He takes the pamphlets Jan gave him and plants them in Mary's room.
(b) He takes Mary's necklace to a pawn shop then goes home with the money.
(c) He steals money from Mary's purse then goes home to sleep.
(d) He finishes the bottle of rum then goes home to sleep.
4. Who is Boris Max?
(a) Jan Erlone's friend
(b) Bigger's attorney
(c) All three are correct
(d) A lawyer from the Labor Defense Office
5. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Native African's hunting in the jungle
(b) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(c) Multi-cultural dances
(d) Black Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bigger afraid to do?
2. What is Bigger's final request of Max?
3. What does Bigger do to Bessie after they go to the old building to hide?
4. What does Peggy decide must have happened to Mary?
5. Why does Bessie finally agree to help Bigger with his kidnapping scam?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)