|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigger contemplate while standing on the rooftop?
(a) Trying to look for a fire escape.
(b) Jumping to his death.
(c) Shooting himself.
(d) Trying to jump to the next building.
2. How does Bigger plan to explain his fingerprints in Mary's bedroom?
(a) He was in there when he helped her into bed, but she was okay when he left her.
(b) He was going to make a point of telling everyone in the morning that Mary wanted him to get her luggage, then he'll tell everyone she's not in her room.
(c) He was in there to take her luggage to the station for her trip to Detroit.
(d) He wasn't taking a chance, he wiped everything clean of his fingerprints.
3. What is the second thing Bigger admitted to Max he would liked to have been?
(a) A rich man
(b) In the army
(c) A teacher
(d) A doctor
4. What does Mr. Dalton's company own?
(a) A construction company.
(b) The home in the ghetto where Bigger lives.
(c) A limo service.
(d) The oldest bank in the city.
5. The story is set in what decade?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bigger when arrives at the Dalton home for his interview, what question plagues him as he stands outside the house?
2. What doe Bigger and Jack think being "Red" is?
3. How many members are in the Thomas family?
4. How does Bigger compare his family to Mary Dalton?
5. In Book Two as Bigger rides the streetcar, what is his only regret?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)