|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bigger want to see before he died?
(a) His mother
(b) Mr. Dalton
(d) Jan Erlone
2. Where does Bigger place the ransom note to be certain Mr. Dalton gets it?
(a) Under the back door.
(b) On Mr. Dalton's desk in his office.
(c) Under the front door.
(d) In the Dalton mail box.
3. Who is Boris Max?
(a) Bigger's attorney
(b) Jan Erlone's friend
(c) A lawyer from the Labor Defense Office
(d) All three are correct
4. How far did Bigger go in school?
(a) Sixth grade
(b) High school
(c) Eighth grade
(d) Fifth grade
5. Where does the novel "Native Son" take place?
(a) New York City
Short Answer Questions
1. Bigger finally shakes down the ashes, but he doesn't remove them from the furnace, he just adds more coal. What happens then?
2. What happens when Jan Erlone comes to visit Bigger in his cell?
3. How do the police finally catch Bigger?
4. What is the second thing Bigger admitted to Max he would liked to have been?
5. How many members are in the Thomas family?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)