|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Bigger get after Bessie mentions he is working near the site of the Leopold and Loeb case?
(a) That he and Bessie should go out on the town
(b) Contacting Leopold and Loeb for advice
(c) Kidnapping and ransom
(d) Blaming Mary's disappeareance on Leopold and Loeb
2. What does Bigger decide to do with Mary's body next?
(a) Burn it in the furnace.
(b) Ship it in the trunk to Jan
(c) Put it in a dumpster near the train station.
(d) Sink the trunk and the body in the river.
3. Why does Mrs. Dalton express disappoint in Bigger?
(a) Because he has a prison record.
(b) Because he does not want to continue his education.
(c) Because he is in a gang.
(d) Because he doesn't like her family.
4. Who is the owner of the pool hall?
(a) Jack's father
(b) Mr. Dalton
(c) G.L.'s brother
5. Tell whom the lone witness to Bigger's crime is?
(a) A neighbor peeking out their window
(b) Mrs. Dalton
(c) The Dalton's white cat.
(d) Peggy the housekeeper
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bigger returns to the Dalton home with Mary's trunk, he again goes to check the furnace. Who interrupts him?
2. What Bigger and his friends call the game they play?
3. Where does Bigger take the trunk with the body inside?
4. What does Bigger contemplate while standing on the rooftop?
5. Where does Bigger Thomas and his family live?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)