|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the pool hall?
(b) Jack's father
(c) G.L.'s brother
(d) Mr. Dalton
2. Who answers the door when Bigger finally knocks on the door of the Dalton house?
(a) Mary Dalton
(b) The house-keeper.
(c) The butler.
(d) Mr. Dalton
3. What doe Bigger and Jack think being "Red" is?
(a) That it is better to be "Red" than dead.
(b) It's a violent race in Russia.
(c) It's American communists.
(d) It's to do with Native Americans.
4. When the young couple treats him as an equal how does if make Bigger feel?
(a) Like he should quit the new job.
(b) Like dumping them and picking up his friends.
(c) He feels uneasy and hates them.
(d) He likes them immediately.
5. Tell whom the lone witness to Bigger's crime is?
(a) Peggy the housekeeper
(b) Mrs. Dalton
(c) The Dalton's white cat.
(d) A neighbor peeking out their window
Short Answer Questions
1. On the streetcar on the way to Bessie's apartment what does Bigger want to shout?
2. Bigger finally shakes down the ashes, but he doesn't remove them from the furnace, he just adds more coal. What happens then?
3. What does Bigger contemplate while standing on the rooftop?
4. After they leave the movie and go to the pool hall, what does Bigger do?
5. What does Bigger decide to do with Mary's body next?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)