|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Mary when Bigger takes her home?
(a) She is very sick.
(b) She doesn't want to go home.
(c) She is too drunk to walk.
(d) She wants to go right to Detroit.
2. How much money does Bigger show Bessie to try to impress her?
3. What happens when the first police officer comes through the trap door to the rooftop?
(a) Bigger shootes him.
(b) Bigger throws snowballs at him.
(c) Bigger knocks him unconscious.
(d) Bigger runs away.
4. Where does Bigger make his last stand?
(a) A fire escape
(b) He climbs into an apartment window
(c) A roof top
(d) He climbs a water tower
5. Why does Bessie finally agree to help Bigger with his kidnapping scam?
(a) He threatens to murder her family.
(b) He says he will give her half the money.
(c) She is greedy and wants in on the deal.
(d) He says he will leave her if she doesn't help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bigger is leaving the Dalton home after Mary's death, what does he find near the Dalton's car?
2. What happens when Bigger tries to dispose of Mary's body?
3. What does Mr. Dalton's company own?
4. Where does Mary suggest she, Jan and Bigger go to eat?
5. After Bigger leaves Bessie and returns to the Dalton's house what does Peggy tell him to do and why?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)