|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book Two as Bigger rides the streetcar, what is his only regret?
(a) That he hadn't planned the murder so he could have gotten more money and felt more successful.
(b) That he ever got mixed up with the Dalton's in the first place.
(c) That he had to work.
(d) That Mary's body didn't fit in the furnace. He hated all the blood when he cut off her head.
2. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Native African's hunting in the jungle
(b) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(c) Multi-cultural dances
(d) Black Americans
3. Where does Bigger and Mary take Jan after their evening out?
(a) To catch the train
(b) Home to her house
(c) To Mary's house
(d) To catch a bus
4. Who does Bigger see when he, Mary and Jan enter the restaurant?
(a) Gus, Jack and G.H.
(b) Jack and Bessie Mears
(c) Jack and G.H.
(d) Gus and Bessie Mears
5. What idea does Bigger get after Bessie mentions he is working near the site of the Leopold and Loeb case?
(a) Kidnapping and ransom
(b) Contacting Leopold and Loeb for advice
(c) That he and Bessie should go out on the town
(d) Blaming Mary's disappeareance on Leopold and Loeb
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are searching for Bigger?
2. What does Bigger decide to do with Mary's body next?
3. How does Bigger sign the ransom note he has written to Mr. Dalton?
4. What does Bigger do to silence Mary in her room?
5. What is the job Mr. Dalton is hiring Bigger to do?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)