|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bigger afraid of being caught in Mary's bedroom?
(a) He is black and she is white
(b) He isn't afraid of anything
(c) He already has a girlfriend who is jealous
(d) He doesn't want to lose his job
2. What Bigger and his friends call the game they play?
(a) "Black" against "White"
(b) Kick the can
(c) Catch me if you can
3. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Black Americans
(b) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(c) Multi-cultural dances
(d) Native African's hunting in the jungle
4. How many members are in the Thomas family?
5. How does Bigger get Mary to her room without disturbing anyone?
(a) He gets her parents to help
(b) He drags her
(c) He carries her
(d) He gets Peggy to help
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bigger daydream about during the second movie?
2. What does Bigger do to silence Mary in her room?
3. After winning the battle with "the beast" what does Bigger do?
4. After they leave the movie and go to the pool hall, what does Bigger do?
5. What is wrong with Mary when Bigger takes her home?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)