|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bigger see when he, Mary and Jan enter the restaurant?
(a) Jack and Bessie Mears
(b) Gus, Jack and G.H.
(c) Jack and G.H.
(d) Gus and Bessie Mears
2. What is different about Bigger and his friend's plan this time?
(a) They will use a gun and the person is white.
(b) They will use a car to getaway.
(c) They will wear the jersey of a vival gang.
(d) They will do it in daylight instead of night.
3. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(b) Native African's hunting in the jungle
(c) Multi-cultural dances
(d) Black Americans
4. When the young couple treats him as an equal how does if make Bigger feel?
(a) He likes them immediately.
(b) He feels uneasy and hates them.
(c) Like he should quit the new job.
(d) Like dumping them and picking up his friends.
5. What happens when Bigger tries to dispose of Mary's body?
(a) He has to put holes in the trunk so it will sink in the water.
(b) It's too heavy for him to lift it into the dumpster.
(c) It doesn't fit in the furnace.
(d) He has to steal money from Mary's purse to pay the shipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. After winning the battle with "the beast" what does Bigger do?
2. As Bigger is leaving the Dalton home after Mary's death, what does he find near the Dalton's car?
3. Where does Mrs. Thomas say Bigger will end up if he doesn't straighten out his life?
4. What does Bigger tell his friend Gus he could do if he had the chance?
5. Who answers the door when Bigger finally knocks on the door of the Dalton house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)