|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say is possible if the wealthy don't begin to understand what they are doing to the Negros in America?
(a) There will eventually be more Negros and they will use their vote to change things.
(b) An uprising
(c) Another civil war
(d) Another world war
2. What is the job Mr. Dalton is hiring Bigger to do?
(b) window washer
3. What is Book Three titled?
4. Where is Mary Dalton expected to go on the day after Bigger is hired by her father?
(b) To a union meeting
(d) To a communist rally
5. What happens when Bigger climbs another ledge on the rooftop and beings crawling away?
(a) He is spotted.
(b) He gets away.
(c) He hides behind a chimney.
(d) He buries himself in snow so they don't see him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vera doing at the YWCA?
2. What happens when Bigger's mother sees the Daltons standing in the back of Bigger's cell?
3. What are the three possible penalties Bigger faces?
4. In book two, how do the reporters decide to frame their stories?
5. Who is the owner of the pool hall?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)