|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things does Mrs. Dalton question Bigger about when she comes to his room?
(a) About where he took Mary the night before.
(b) About Mary leaving her new clothing behind.
(c) About Jan Erlone's involvement with the communists.
(d) About where the car was parked, the trunk and Jan Erlone.
2. What does the State's Attorney Buckley get Bigger to do?
(a) Admit he is sorry
(b) Pray for forgiveness
(d) Sign a confession
3. What does Bigger tell his friend Gus he could do if he had the chance?
(a) Rob a bank
(b) Earn a lot of money
(c) Fly a plane
(d) Drive a car
4. What is Max's reaction as he and Bigger say, "Good-bye?"
(a) He has tears in his eyes.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is filled with hope.
(d) He is in a hurry to leave.
5. Where does Bigger first go after leaving his home the morning after Mary's murder?
(a) Bessie's apartment
(b) The pool hall
(d) The Dalton's home
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bigger leaves Bessie and returns to the Dalton's house what does Peggy tell him to do and why?
2. What happens when Bigger is taken into the coroner's inquest?
3. What does Bigger overhear Mrs. Dalton saying to Peggy when she learns her daughter is gone?
4. What are Bigger's plans for the kidnapping farce?
5. What is Vera doing at the YWCA?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)