|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the on-going plan Bigger and his friends discuss that morning?
(a) Taking classes at the YMCA
(b) Robbing a liquior store
(c) Robbing Blum's Delicatessin
(d) Going to college
2. What happens when Bigger puts Mary's body in the trunk?
(a) It doesn't fit so he has to cut her limbs off.
(b) It doesn't fit so he sits on the lid until he can close it.
(c) It doesn't fit so he has to force it inside.
(d) It doesn't fit so he rolls her in a carpet.
3. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Multi-cultural dances
(b) Native African's hunting in the jungle
(c) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(d) Black Americans
4. Who does Bigger see when he, Mary and Jan enter the restaurant?
(a) Jack and G.H.
(b) Jack and Bessie Mears
(c) Gus and Bessie Mears
(d) Gus, Jack and G.H.
5. The story is set in what decade?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bigger feel about Mary Dalton?
2. Where does Mrs. Thomas say Bigger will end up if he doesn't straighten out his life?
3. After they leave the movie and go to the pool hall, what does Bigger do?
4. Where do Mary and Jan sit in the car?
5. Where does Bigger have a job interview?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)