|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bigger feel about Mary Dalton?
(a) He has no feelings about her or anyone.
(b) He finds her very attractive.
(c) He hates her instantly.
(d) He feels she is just like her mother.
2. What does Bigger tell his friend Gus he could do if he had the chance?
(a) Rob a bank
(b) Drive a car
(c) Fly a plane
(d) Earn a lot of money
3. Tell whom the lone witness to Bigger's crime is?
(a) A neighbor peeking out their window
(b) Mrs. Dalton
(c) The Dalton's white cat.
(d) Peggy the housekeeper
4. The story is set in what decade?
5. What does Bigger decide to do with Mary's body next?
(a) Ship it in the trunk to Jan
(b) Put it in a dumpster near the train station.
(c) Burn it in the furnace.
(d) Sink the trunk and the body in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the on-going plan Bigger and his friends discuss that morning?
2. What does Mrs. Thomas want Bigger to do to help the family?
3. How does Bigger plan to explain his fingerprints in Mary's bedroom?
4. What does Bigger do after the body is finally disposed of?
5. When the young couple treats him as an equal how does if make Bigger feel?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)