|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Bigger and Jack think being "Red" is?
(a) It's a violent race in Russia.
(b) It's American communists.
(c) It's to do with Native Americans.
(d) That it is better to be "Red" than dead.
2. What does Bigger daydream about during the second movie?
(a) Learning how to overcome race barriers.
(b) Learning the secret to "Getting hold of money."
(c) Learning how to invest money and make it grow.
(d) Moving out of the ghetto and into the country.
3. After meeting Mrs. Dalton, what two things does Bigger note about her?
(a) She is an attractive woman with a good education.
(b) She is blind and much younger than her husband.
(c) She is blind and uses words he doesn't understand.
(d) She is afraid to speak up to her husband and seems afraid of him.
4. Bigger and Jack stay for the second movie. What is it about?
(a) Native African's hunting in the jungle
(b) Naked native Africans dancing to drums.
(c) Black Americans
(d) Multi-cultural dances
5. Who is the owner of the pool hall?
(b) G.L.'s brother
(c) Mr. Dalton
(d) Jack's father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of the movie Bigger and Jack go to see?
2. How does Bigger feel about Mary Dalton?
3. Where does Bigger have a job interview?
4. Why is Bigger afraid of being caught in Mary's bedroom?
5. What kind of relationship does Bigger have with Gus?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)