|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bigger feel about Mary Dalton?
(a) He has no feelings about her or anyone.
(b) He finds her very attractive.
(c) He feels she is just like her mother.
(d) He hates her instantly.
2. Where does the novel "Native Son" take place?
(d) New York City
3. What does Bigger decide to do with Mary's body next?
(a) Sink the trunk and the body in the river.
(b) Put it in a dumpster near the train station.
(c) Ship it in the trunk to Jan
(d) Burn it in the furnace.
4. How many bedrooms does the Thomas family share?
5. What does Mrs. Thomas want Bigger to do to help the family?
(a) Get them a better place to live.
(b) Go to Blum's Delicatessin to get dinner.
(c) Go to the supermarket for rat poison.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bigger plan to explain his fingerprints in Mary's bedroom?
2. What does Bigger do after he puts Mary to bed?
3. How does Bigger get Mary to her room without disturbing anyone?
4. What does Bigger daydream about during the second movie?
5. Where do Mary and Jan sit in the car?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)