|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigger do to Bessie after they go to the old building to hide?
(a) He smashes her head with a brick then runs away.
(b) He rapes her then after she falls alseep kills her with a brick then throws her body down an air shaft.
(c) He sleeps then awakens realizing he must kill Bessie.
(d) He rapes her then cuts off her head like he did Mary's and throws her body down an air shaft.
2. How does Bigger feel about Mary Dalton?
(a) He feels she is just like her mother.
(b) He has no feelings about her or anyone.
(c) He finds her very attractive.
(d) He hates her instantly.
3. Where does Mary suggest she, Jan and Bigger go to eat?
(a) Ernie's Chicken and Ribs
(b) Ms. Ernie's Rib Shack
(c) Ernetsine's Chicken Shack
(d) Ernie's Kitchen Shack
4. Why does Bessie finally agree to help Bigger with his kidnapping scam?
(a) He says he will give her half the money.
(b) She is greedy and wants in on the deal.
(c) He threatens to murder her family.
(d) He says he will leave her if she doesn't help him.
5. What is different about Bigger and his friend's plan this time?
(a) They will use a gun and the person is white.
(b) They will use a car to getaway.
(c) They will wear the jersey of a vival gang.
(d) They will do it in daylight instead of night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are in the Thomas family?
2. Where does Mrs. Thomas say Bigger will end up if he doesn't straighten out his life?
3. How many people are searching for Bigger?
4. How does Mrs. Dalton look when she comes to Bigger's room to question him about Mary's disappearance?
5. What does Bigger give his friends when he sees them the morning after Mary's murder?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)