|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bigger try to figure out during the days before his sentence was fulfilled?
(a) How he could have gotten away
(b) What he did wrong
(c) How to excape
(d) His feelings
2. What is the on-going plan Bigger and his friends discuss that morning?
(a) Going to college
(b) Robbing Blum's Delicatessin
(c) Taking classes at the YMCA
(d) Robbing a liquior store
3. What doe Bigger and Jack think being "Red" is?
(a) It's a violent race in Russia.
(b) It's to do with Native Americans.
(c) It's American communists.
(d) That it is better to be "Red" than dead.
4. Where does Bigger first go after leaving his home the morning after Mary's murder?
(a) The pool hall
(b) The Dalton's home
(c) Bessie's apartment
5. Who did Bigger open up to about his feelings?
(a) His mother
(d) State's Attorney Buckley
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bigger take the trunk with the body inside?
2. How did Bigger say he was feeling at the end of his final conversation with Max?
3. After Bigger leaves Bessie and returns to the Dalton's house what does Peggy tell him to do and why?
4. While hidden Bigger reads a newspaper about the search for him. Why do the authorities still think Jan Erlone is the mastermind behind the entire murder and ransom?
5. Why did Bigger go to trial so quickly?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)