|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry know who attacked John Kwang's offices?
(b) John Kwang's offices are never harmed.
2. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
(a) A golden pen.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A check.
(d) A book.
3. Where is Sherrie's husband?
(a) In Bejing.
(b) In Tokyo.
(c) In El Paso.
(d) In London.
4. How does Lelia decorate her studio?
(a) With brightly colored paper and posters.
(b) With poka dots and stripes.
(c) With stickers and dark wallpaper.
(d) With a safari theme.
5. What color scarf is Lelia wearing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What has happened to Henry and Lelia's sex life?
3. Who are The Fermins?
4. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
5. Who begins to direct daily operations for Kwang's political party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lelia's profession.
2. Why do Henry and Lelia decide waiting on moving into Henry's father's house is the best course of action?
3. Why does Henry decide to not tell Dennis or Jack about who was really behind the bombing?
4. Describe Grace.
5. Why does Henry agree to take up Eduardo's old job?
6. What suspicions does Henry harbor when it comes to Kwang and Sherrie?
7. How does Kwang react to losing Eduardo?
8. What sort of issues did Henry have as a child when he had to learn English?
9. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
10. Describe the process Lelia goes through to make Henry's favorite dish.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)