|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Janice's apartment?
2. What do most of Kwang's employees do after he is arrested?
(a) Go to the news about Kwang.
(b) Distance themselves from Kwang.
(c) Kwang has no employees.
(d) Gather to support Kwang.
3. What is a "ggeh"?
(a) A Korean money club.
(b) A Japanese entertainment club.
(c) An American hotel.
(d) A Chinese tea house.
4. What has happened to Henry and Lelia's sex life?
(a) Henry and Lelia do not have a sex life together.
(b) It has become slow.
(c) It has become revitalized.
(d) It has become stale.
5. How does Lelia decorate her studio?
(a) With stickers and dark wallpaper.
(b) With poka dots and stripes.
(c) With a safari theme.
(d) With brightly colored paper and posters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry become angry with Hoagland?
2. How old is Stew?
3. Does Henry know who attacked John Kwang's offices?
4. How long have Henry and Lelia been together at this point in the story?
5. Where did John Kwang work after coming to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
2. What happens to Eduardo's reputation after he dies?
3. Describe Grace.
4. Why do Henry and Lelia decide waiting on moving into Henry's father's house is the best course of action?
5. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
6. How does Henry react when Kwang questions him about his family?
7. What does Henry mean by saying that May is from "yangban" stock?
8. Describe the process Lelia goes through to make Henry's favorite dish.
9. Why has it been so long since Henry and Lelia have made love?
10. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)