|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
(a) Staying twice as sober as a subject.
(b) Only getting a taxi if necessary.
(c) Paying the taxi twice the fare.
(d) Not going home alone at the end of the night.
2. Who is Katie?
(a) Janice's sister.
(b) John Kwang's mistress.
(c) Stew's new girlfriend.
(d) Lelia's old friend.
3. Where was Helda from?
4. Who does Lelia work out with?
5. How young is the woman who waits on Kwang, Sherrie, and Henry?
(a) Very young.
(b) No one waits on Kwang, Sherrie, and Henry.
(d) Very old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arabel's favorite color?
2. Where are Dennis's "friends" from?
3. What does Leila spill on the rug?
4. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
5. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Korean restaurant Henry and Kwang go to look like?
2. Why is Lelia lamb stew important to Henry?
3. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
4. Why does Henry agree to take up Eduardo's old job?
5. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
6. Describe Grace.
7. How do Henry and Lelia react to the fire at Kwang's offices?
8. Describe the process Lelia goes through to make Henry's favorite dish.
9. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
10. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)