|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis want from Henry before he leaves the company?
(a) Kwang's loan history.
(b) Kwang's registers.
(c) Kwang's mistresses.
(d) Kwang's transcripts.
2. What color are the pills Henry takes?
3. What does Lelia worry about in Chapter 15?
4. Which character admits to being an arsonist and murderer?
5. Why does Henry become angry with Hoagland?
(a) Because Hoagland hits on Lelia.
(b) Because Hoagland lies about the fire.
(c) Because Hoagland tells him that Jack is dead.
(d) Because Hoadland eats his sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry refuse to quit his job?
2. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
3. Who suspects Eduardo of stealing money from Kwang?
4. Who is Arabel?
5. What do most of Kwang's employees do after he is arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. How skilled was Mitt in the English language?
2. Why does Kwang start to call Henry "byong-ho" when they are together?
3. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
4. What does Henry mean by saying that May is from "yangban" stock?
5. What sort of issues did Henry have as a child when he had to learn English?
6. Why does Kwang try to get the waitress at the Korean nightclub to service Henry?
7. How does Henry react when Kwang questions him about his family?
8. Describe Chun Ji-yun.
9. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
10. How does Kwang react to losing Eduardo?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)