|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character admits to being an arsonist and murderer?
2. How did Eduardo betray Kwang?
(a) He stole from Kwang.
(b) He went to the news and reported Kwang's activity.
(c) He lied about his income to gain sympathy.
(d) He was giving reports to the enemy.
3. What happened after Kwang left the club the night before?
(a) He went to Eduardo's grave.
(b) He murdered his wife.
(c) He got ito a car accident.
(d) He was hit by a train.
4. How does Lelia decorate her studio?
(a) With stickers and dark wallpaper.
(b) With brightly colored paper and posters.
(c) With a safari theme.
(d) With poka dots and stripes.
5. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
(a) A golden pen.
(b) A book.
(c) A check.
(d) An envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to direct daily operations for Kwang's political party?
2. Where is Janice's apartment?
3. Which tense is Chapter 15 told in?
4. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
5. What color scarf is Lelia wearing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sherrie.
2. Why was Helda important to the Kwang family?
3. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
4. What does Henry mean by saying that May is from "yangban" stock?
5. Describe Grace.
6. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
7. Describe Lelia's profession.
8. How skilled was Mitt in the English language?
9. Why does Henry decide to not tell Dennis or Jack about who was really behind the bombing?
10. What suspicions does Henry harbor when it comes to Kwang and Sherrie?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)