|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died at Kwang's office?
2. What is a "stand" bar?
(a) A bar with female employees who act as companions.
(b) A bar with loose women and men.
(c) A bar with cheap but strong drinks.
(d) A bar with male employees who act as companions.
3. Where does Henry meet his company contacts in Chapter 20?
(a) At a laundry mat.
(b) At a convinence store.
(c) At a Korean noodle shop.
(d) At a Korean buffet.
4. How old is Sherrie?
5. Whose house was Henry and Lelia supposed to move into before their martial problems began?
(a) Leila's mother's house.
(b) Henry's father's house.
(c) Molly's old house.
(d) Jack's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kwang's popularity?
2. Which character wants Henry use an alias?
3. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. Who suspects Eduardo of stealing money from Kwang?
5. Which street does Henry live on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sherrie.
2. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
3. What sort of issues did Henry have as a child when he had to learn English?
4. How has Kwang changed over the course of the story?
5. Why has it been so long since Henry and Lelia have made love?
6. What suspicions does Henry harbor when it comes to Kwang and Sherrie?
7. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
8. Why does Kwang start to call Henry "byong-ho" when they are together?
9. Why does Henry agree to take up Eduardo's old job?
10. How does Henry react when Kwang questions him about his family?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)