|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl Kwang is caught with after his accident?
2. Why does Henry become angry with Hoagland?
(a) Because Hoagland hits on Lelia.
(b) Because Hoagland lies about the fire.
(c) Because Hoadland eats his sandwich.
(d) Because Hoagland tells him that Jack is dead.
3. How does Sherrie make Henry feel?
4. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
(a) $2,000 a month.
(b) $1,000 a month.
(c) $500 a month.
(d) $1,500 a month.
5. What does Dennis want from Henry before he leaves the company?
(a) Kwang's transcripts.
(b) Kwang's loan history.
(c) Kwang's registers.
(d) Kwang's mistresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
2. Why does Henry refuse to quit his job?
3. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What is the alias Henry begins to go by?
5. Does Henry tell Lelia about the bombing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kwang start to call Henry "byong-ho" when they are together?
2. How does Henry react when Kwang questions him about his family?
3. Why does Henry decide to not tell Dennis or Jack about who was really behind the bombing?
4. Describe Grace.
5. Describe Chun Ji-yun.
6. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
7. Why does Henry agree to take up Eduardo's old job?
8. Why was Helda important to the Kwang family?
9. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
10. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)