|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sherrie make Henry feel?
2. Where was John Kwang born?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. Which character wants Henry use an alias?
(a) John Kwang.
4. What does Lelia worry about in Chapter 15?
5. Which illness runs in Henry's family?
(b) Muscular dystrophy.
(d) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry become angry with Hoagland?
2. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
3. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. How does Sherrie react when Henry and Kwang show up at her home?
5. Who is Arabel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry mean by saying that May is from "yangban" stock?
2. Why was Helda important to the Kwang family?
3. What does the Korean restaurant Henry and Kwang go to look like?
4. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
5. How does Kwang react to losing Eduardo?
6. What does Lelia think of the pictures they find in Henry's father's study?
7. Why is Lelia lamb stew important to Henry?
8. Why does Kwang start to call Henry "byong-ho" when they are together?
9. Describe Lelia's profession.
10. Why does Henry decide to not tell Dennis or Jack about who was really behind the bombing?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)