|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry know who attacked John Kwang's offices?
(d) John Kwang's offices are never harmed.
2. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
(a) Pete and Dennis.
(b) Grace and Pete.
(c) Grace and Jack.
(d) Jack and Dennis.
3. How old is Stew?
4. What does Dennis want from Henry before he leaves the company?
(a) Kwang's mistresses.
(b) Kwang's registers.
(c) Kwang's loan history.
(d) Kwang's transcripts.
5. Who is Katie?
(a) Janice's sister.
(b) Lelia's old friend.
(c) John Kwang's mistress.
(d) Stew's new girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "ggeh"?
2. What is Lelia's occupation?
3. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
4. Who are The Fermins?
5. Who suspects Dennis's "friends" of being federal agents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lelia's profession.
2. What does the Korean restaurant Henry and Kwang go to look like?
3. How does Kwang react to losing Eduardo?
4. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
5. How does Henry react when Kwang questions him about his family?
6. Why does Kwang try to get the waitress at the Korean nightclub to service Henry?
7. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
8. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
9. What does Lelia think of the pictures they find in Henry's father's study?
10. Why is Lelia lamb stew important to Henry?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)