|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John Kwang born?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
3. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
(b) Henry is not part of a company.
4. How does Kwang feel when he learns of the deaths at his office?
5. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Race and schools.
(b) Politics and travel.
(c) Politics and race.
(d) Travel and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl Kwang is caught with after his accident?
2. Who is Dr. Luzan?
3. What color scarf is Lelia wearing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. Who are The Fermins?
5. Which illness runs in Henry's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
2. What happens to Eduardo's reputation after he dies?
3. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
4. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
5. Why has it been so long since Henry and Lelia have made love?
6. What does Lelia think of the pictures they find in Henry's father's study?
7. What suspicions does Henry harbor when it comes to Kwang and Sherrie?
8. Why does Henry agree to take up Eduardo's old job?
9. What sort of issues did Henry have as a child when he had to learn English?
10. Why does Henry decide to not tell Dennis or Jack about who was really behind the bombing?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)