|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Janice's apartment?
2. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Travel and food.
(b) Politics and race.
(c) Race and schools.
(d) Politics and travel.
3. What has happened to Henry and Lelia's sex life?
(a) It has become revitalized.
(b) It has become stale.
(c) Henry and Lelia do not have a sex life together.
(d) It has become slow.
4. What is Lelia's occupation?
(b) Child psychologist.
(c) Speech therapist.
5. Why does Henry want to stay sober?
(a) So that he can make it home.
(b) So that he can save money.
(c) So that he can still observe Kwang.
(d) So that he can impress the hostess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leila spill on the rug?
2. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
3. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
4. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
5. Who does Lelia work out with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry suspect Glimmer and Company for being responsible for the fire?
2. Describe Chun Ji-yun.
3. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
4. Why has it been so long since Henry and Lelia have made love?
5. What does Lelia think of the pictures they find in Henry's father's study?
6. What sort of issues did Henry have as a child when he had to learn English?
7. How has Kwang changed over the course of the story?
8. Describe the process Lelia goes through to make Henry's favorite dish.
9. Why is Lelia lamb stew important to Henry?
10. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)