|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Henry's father show remorse for his wife's death?
(c) Only a little.
(d) Henry's father never married.
2. Where was Henry born?
(b) The United States.
3. What is Henry's occupation?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a novelist.
4. What happened to Henry's son?
(a) Henry has never had children.
(b) He was sent to boarding school.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
5. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
(a) A woman comes on stage and begs for his help.
(b) A series of pops goes off in the crowd.
(c) Janice and Eduardo have dinner together.
(d) Henry sees Mitt's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which days does Kwang like to take home printouts to study?
2. How many cigarettes does Lelia smoke?
3. Who is John Kwang?
4. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
5. What was Henry's father's profession back in Korea?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry.
2. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
3. Describe Henry's occupation.
4. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
5. What caused Mitt's death?
6. Describe Dennis Hoagland.
7. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
8. What does Flushing look like?
9. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
10. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)