|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the members of John Kwang's staff taught Korean phrases?
(a) Because Henry is Korean.
(b) Because they live in Korea.
(c) Because he likes the Korean language.
(d) Because many of Kwang's supporters are Korean.
2. Where is Jack from?
3. What incriminating secret does Janice learn about John Kwang?
(a) That he shot a man.
(b) That he lied to the FBI.
(c) That he stole taxpayer's money
(d) That he is having an affair.
4. Who is John Kwang?
(a) A romantic interest of Leila.
(b) A man Henry investigates.
(c) A friend of Henry's father.
(d) A rival of Henry at his job.
5. Who was Wen Zhou?
(a) A chinese man Henry once knew from the casino.
(b) A chinese man Henry once spoke with at Kwang's rally.
(c) A chinese man Henry once investigated.
(d) A chinese man Henry once worked with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
2. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
3. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
4. What does Janice assume about Henry?
5. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
2. Describe Lelia.
3. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
4. Describe Dennis Hoagland.
5. Describe John Kwang.
6. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
7. Describe Henry's occupation.
8. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
9. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
10. Describe the tapes Henry listens to.
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)