|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry's father bring home from the airport?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A novelist.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A school teacher.
2. Does Henry understand why Lelia left him?
(a) Henry and Leila are not a couple.
(b) A little.
3. What is Roy Chillingworth's occupation?
(b) Police commissioner.
4. What incriminating secret does Janice learn about John Kwang?
(a) That he shot a man.
(b) That he is having an affair.
(c) That he lied to the FBI.
(d) That he stole taxpayer's money
5. What happens when Henry goes to Molly's apartment and tries to contact Lelia?
(a) Henry forces his way into the apartment.
(b) Lelia realizes she loves Henry.
(c) Lelia becomes irritated.
(d) Molly comes outside and threatens to call the cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cigarettes does Lelia smoke?
2. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
3. What is John Kwang's occupation?
4. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
5. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
2. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
3. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
4. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
5. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
6. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
7. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
8. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
9. What caused Mitt's death?
10. Why do Kwang and Henry decide to stop on the way to the restaurant?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)