|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the mystery woman Henry's father lived with dislike Lelia?
(a) Because she was poor.
(b) Because she was too intelligent.
(c) Because she was rude.
(d) Because she was not Korean.
2. Who is Mitt?
(a) Henry's brother.
(b) Henry's son
(c) Henry's father.
(d) Henry's uncle.
3. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At Lelia's aunt's ranch.
(c) At his father's house.
(d) At the lake.
4. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
(a) He never completed it.
(b) He got caught.
(c) He almost ruined it.
(d) He ignored it.
5. What kind of information does Kwang's printouts posses?
(a) The names of criminals.
(b) The names of spies.
(c) The names of other politicians.
(d) The names of donors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry?
2. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
3. Who is Jack?
4. Where does Henry live?
5. Who was Wen Zhou?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
2. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
3. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
4. Describe Eduardo.
5. Describe Dennis Hoagland.
6. Describe John Kwang.
7. Describe Henry's father.
8. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
9. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
10. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)