|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stew?
(a) Lelia's brother.
(b) Lelia's uncle.
(c) Lelia's father.
(d) Lelia's grandfather.
2. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
3. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
(b) Henry does not have a job.
4. What does Janice assume about Henry?
(a) That he is single.
(b) That he is a bad person.
(c) That he has a large family.
(d) That he is an aspiring novelist.
5. Who is John Kwang?
(a) A rival of Henry at his job.
(b) A man Henry investigates.
(c) A romantic interest of Leila.
(d) A friend of Henry's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Henry?
2. How long had Henry and Lelia been together when Henry asked her to marry him?
3. What kind of information does Kwang's printouts posses?
4. Does Henry understand why Lelia left him?
5. How far away is the mayoral election when Henry first visits Flushing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
2. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
3. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
4. Describe Henry's father.
5. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
6. What caused Mitt's death?
7. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
8. Describe the tapes Henry listens to.
9. Why do Kwang and Henry decide to stop on the way to the restaurant?
10. Describe Lelia.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)