|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Janice asks Henry about his occupation, what does he say?
(a) He is a freelance writer.
(b) He is a philanthropist.
(c) He won the lottery.
(d) He is an artist.
2. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
(a) Buttons with John Kwang's face on them.
(b) Posters of John Kwang and his children.
(c) Graffiti in John Kwang's likeness.
(d) Framed pictures of John Kwang.
3. How long has Lelia been a smoker?
(a) Since highschool.
(b) Lelia does not smoke.
(c) Since middleschool.
(d) Since college.
4. What happens when Henry gets to Flushing?
(a) He sees Lelia having dinner with Molly.
(b) He is hit by a drunk driver and left for dead.
(c) He meets John Kwang in his office.
(d) He notices how the neighborhood supports John Kwang.
5. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Jack play in Henry's job?
2. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
3. Where was Henry born?
4. What kind of personality did Wen Zhou have?
5. What happened while Lelia was in Europe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's occupation.
2. How does John Kwang dress?
3. Describe Lelia.
4. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
5. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
6. Describe Henry.
7. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
8. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
9. Describe Janice's disposition and way of dress.
10. Describe the tapes Henry listens to.
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)