|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry plan on betraying John Kwang's trust?
(d) Henry does not know John Kwang.
2. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
(c) Early evening.
(d) Early morning.
3. How long is Lelia in Europe for?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two months.
4. How does Henry get to Flushing?
5. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
(a) They make it easier to see long distances.
(b) They help create a connection to the soul.
(c) They are attractive.
(d) They keep the spirit warm and happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
2. What happens when Henry goes to Molly's apartment and tries to contact Lelia?
3. Why did the mystery woman Henry's father lived with dislike Lelia?
4. Which country did Wen Zhou believe was the future?
5. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
2. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
3. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
4. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
5. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
6. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
7. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
8. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
9. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
10. Describe Lelia.
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)