|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) Times Square.
2. Does Henry support the idea of adoption?
(a) Henry never considers adoption.
(c) A little.
3. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
(a) At Lelia's aunt's ranch.
(b) At the lake.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At his father's house.
4. What color is John Kwang's hair?
5. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
(a) Buttons with John Kwang's face on them.
(b) Graffiti in John Kwang's likeness.
(c) Framed pictures of John Kwang.
(d) Posters of John Kwang and his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Dennis Hoagland?
3. How long has Lelia been a smoker?
4. On which days does Kwang like to take home printouts to study?
5. Who is Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
2. Describe Wen Zhou and why he was an interest to Henry's company.
3. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
4. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
5. Describe John Kwang.
6. Describe Henry's father.
7. What does Flushing look like?
8. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
9. List five of the things Leila wrote on the list she gave to Henry before she left for Europe.
10. Describe Henry's occupation.
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)