|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of relationship does John Kwang and Henry share?
(a) Henry and John Kwang do not know each other.
(b) A friendship based on mutual understanding.
(c) An uneasy truce between enemies.
(d) A loving and spiritual bond.
2. What does Janice do when she finds out about John Kwang's secret?
(a) Vows to only tell her therapist and friends.
(b) Vows not to tell him.
(c) Vows to let the public know.
(d) Vows to keep it a secret with Henry.
3. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
(a) Henry does not have a job.
4. Does Henry support the idea of adoption?
(a) A little.
(d) Henry never considers adoption.
5. Where did Henry first meet Lelia?
(a) At the bank.
(b) At a party.
(c) At the gym.
(d) At a fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the mayoral election when Henry first visits Flushing?
2. What happens when Henry gets to Flushing?
3. Where is Jack from?
4. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
5. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Janice's disposition and way of dress.
2. List five of the things Leila wrote on the list she gave to Henry before she left for Europe.
3. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
4. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
5. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
6. Describe Lelia.
7. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
8. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
9. How does John Kwang dress?
10. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)