Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
(a) They keep the spirit warm and happy.
(b) They make it easier to see long distances.
(c) They are attractive.
(d) They help create a connection to the soul.
2. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
(a) He found her agreeable.
(b) He found her mysterious.
(c) He found her to be rude.
(d) He found her beautiful.
3. What kind of personality did Wen Zhou have?
4. Is John Kwang taller or shorter than Henry?
(c) Henry never meets John Kwang.
(d) The same height.
5. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
(a) A woman comes on stage and begs for his help.
(b) Henry sees Mitt's ghost.
(c) A series of pops goes off in the crowd.
(d) Janice and Eduardo have dinner together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
2. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
3. What incriminating secret does Janice learn about John Kwang?
4. Where was Henry born?
5. Who is Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry.
2. How skilled was Mitt in the English language?
3. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
4. What does Jack mean by saying that Dennis is not a "doing creature"?
5. Why do some of the protesters blame Kwang for their lost jobs?
6. How do Grace and Pete treat Henry when they see him?
7. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
8. Describe John Kwang.
9. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
10. How were Eduardo and Helda found?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)