|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
2. What happened while Lelia was in Europe?
(a) She had an affair.
(b) She bought a house.
(c) She adopted a baby girl.
(d) She won money.
3. Where does Henry spend his free time so that he may see Lelia?
(a) The airport terminal next to Lelia's house.
(b) The cafe across from where Lelia is staying.
(c) The library across from Lelia's apartment.
(d) The hotel lobby where Lelia is staying.
4. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
(b) John Kwang.
(c) Jack Kalantzakos.
5. What does Henry ask to borrow from Lelia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "ggeh" club?
2. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
3. On which days does Kwang like to take home printouts to study?
4. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
5. Who does Henry work with while working on John Kwang's campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John Kwang dress?
2. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
3. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
4. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
5. Describe the tapes Henry listens to.
6. Describe Lelia.
7. Describe Henry.
8. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
9. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
10. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)