|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
2. Who is Lelia?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) The protagonist.
(c) The protagonist's wife.
(d) The antagonist's sister.
3. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
(a) He found her beautiful.
(b) He found her agreeable.
(c) He found her to be rude.
(d) He found her mysterious.
4. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Lincoln.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Mercedes.
5. What kind of information does Kwang's printouts posses?
(a) The names of spies.
(b) The names of criminals.
(c) The names of other politicians.
(d) The names of donors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
2. Who is Jack?
3. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
4. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
5. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Mitt's death?
2. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
3. Describe Henry's father.
4. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
5. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
6. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
7. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
8. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
9. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
10. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)