|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
(c) Times Square.
(d) The Bronx.
2. What does Henry ask to borrow from Lelia?
3. Who is Pete Ichibata?
(a) A man Molly used to date.
(b) An owner of one of the local rice factories.
(c) The man Lelia had an affair with.
(d) A man Henry once worked with.
4. Why does Hoagland believe Americans make the worst spies?
(a) Because Americans are too trusting.
(b) Because Americans are too obnoxious.
(c) Because Americans are too dumb.
(d) Because Americans talk too much.
5. How far away is the mayoral election when Henry first visits Flushing?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Wen Zhou?
2. In what manner did Mitt die?
3. What was Henry's father's profession back in Korea?
4. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
5. How long does it take for Henry to get close to Kwang?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eduardo.
2. What caused Mitt's death?
3. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
4. Describe John Kwang.
5. Describe Wen Zhou and why he was an interest to Henry's company.
6. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
7. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
8. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
9. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
10. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)