|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He almost ruined it.
(c) He got caught.
(d) He never completed it.
2. What kind of information does Kwang's printouts posses?
(a) The names of criminals.
(b) The names of donors.
(c) The names of spies.
(d) The names of other politicians.
3. What happened while Lelia was in Europe?
(a) She had an affair.
(b) She won money.
(c) She adopted a baby girl.
(d) She bought a house.
4. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
5. In what manner did Mitt die?
(a) Internal bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry live?
2. Who is Mitt?
3. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
4. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
5. What role does Jack play in Henry's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
2. What caused Mitt's death?
3. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
4. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
5. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
6. Describe John Kwang.
7. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
8. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
9. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
10. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)