|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is the mayoral election when Henry first visits Flushing?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
2. What happens when Henry goes to Molly's apartment and tries to contact Lelia?
(a) Lelia becomes irritated.
(b) Molly comes outside and threatens to call the cops.
(c) Lelia realizes she loves Henry.
(d) Henry forces his way into the apartment.
3. What happened to Henry's son?
(a) He died.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He was sent to boarding school.
(d) Henry has never had children.
4. What happened while Lelia was in Europe?
(a) She had an affair.
(b) She bought a house.
(c) She adopted a baby girl.
(d) She won money.
5. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
2. Which of the following is Henry good at writing?
3. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
4. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
5. Who does Henry work with while working on John Kwang's campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John Kwang.
2. Describe Janice's disposition and way of dress.
3. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
4. What caused Mitt's death?
5. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
6. Describe Dennis Hoagland.
7. Describe Lelia.
8. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
9. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
10. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)