|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Kwang?
(a) A romantic interest of Leila.
(b) A man Henry investigates.
(c) A friend of Henry's father.
(d) A rival of Henry at his job.
2. Why did Wen Zhou worry about his girlfriend?
(a) Because she was still in school.
(b) Because she was poor.
(c) Because she did not come to America.
(d) Because she came from a bad family.
3. What is wrong with Henry?
(a) Raising children.
(c) Accepting his family.
(d) Conflict of identity.
4. Who is Stew?
(a) Lelia's uncle.
(b) Lelia's grandfather.
(c) Lelia's brother.
(d) Lelia's father.
5. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
(b) Early morning.
(d) Early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Lelia been a smoker?
2. What type of relationship does John Kwang and Henry share?
3. Where was Henry born?
4. Does Henry work from home?
5. Does Henry understand why Lelia left him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
2. Which employees does Kwang show favoritism to?
3. Describe Henry's occupation.
4. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
5. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
6. List five of the things Leila wrote on the list she gave to Henry before she left for Europe.
7. Describe Janice's disposition and way of dress.
8. Why do Kwang and Henry decide to stop on the way to the restaurant?
9. Describe Eduardo.
10. Describe Lelia.
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)