|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Henry to get close to Kwang?
(a) Under a week.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Over two weeks.
(d) Under two weeks.
2. Who does Henry work with while working on John Kwang's campaign?
(a) Molly and Eduardo.
(b) Janice and Eduardo.
(c) Dennis and John Kwang.
(d) John Kwang and Janice.
3. Which feature was Henry's father the most vain about?
(a) His hands.
(b) His nails.
(c) His hair.
(d) His face.
4. What happens when Henry goes to Molly's apartment and tries to contact Lelia?
(a) Lelia becomes irritated.
(b) Molly comes outside and threatens to call the cops.
(c) Henry forces his way into the apartment.
(d) Lelia realizes she loves Henry.
5. What is wrong with Henry?
(a) Accepting his family.
(b) Raising children.
(d) Conflict of identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
2. Where was Henry born?
3. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
4. Why did the mystery woman Henry's father lived with dislike Lelia?
5. Who was Wen Zhou?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
2. What does Flushing look like?
3. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
4. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
5. Describe Henry and Lelia's marriage.
6. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
7. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
8. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
9. Describe Henry's father.
10. Why do Kwang and Henry decide to stop on the way to the restaurant?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)