|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cigarettes does Lelia smoke?
(a) Two a day.
(b) A carton a week.
(c) A pack a week.
(d) Two packs a week.
2. Did Henry's father show remorse for his wife's death?
(a) Henry's father never married.
(c) Only a little.
3. How old was Henry's son when he died?
4. What is wrong with Henry?
(b) Raising children.
(c) Conflict of identity.
(d) Accepting his family.
5. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
(a) He found her agreeable.
(b) He found her beautiful.
(c) He found her to be rude.
(d) He found her mysterious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hoagland believe Americans make the worst spies?
2. How long had Henry and Lelia been together when Henry asked her to marry him?
3. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
4. Who was Wen Zhou?
5. Does Henry support the idea of adoption?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's occupation.
2. Describe Chun Ji-yun.
3. What suspicions does Henry harbor when it comes to Kwang and Sherrie?
4. How do Henry and Lelia react to the fire at Kwang's offices?
5. List five of the things Leila wrote on the list she gave to Henry before she left for Europe.
6. Why is Lelia lamb stew important to Henry?
7. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
8. What does the Korean restaurant Henry and Kwang go to look like?
9. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
10. In what manner did Henry's father run his businesses when he was alive?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)