|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry's father bring home from the airport?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A novelist.
2. How long does it take for Henry to get close to Kwang?
(a) Over two weeks.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Under two weeks.
(d) Under a week.
3. Why was Mitt taunted as a child?
(a) Because of his intelligence.
(b) Because of his mixed race heritage.
(c) Because of his stubborness.
(d) Because of his kindness.
4. Who is Dennis Hoagland?
(a) Henry's boss.
(b) Henry's lawyer.
(c) Henry's father.
(d) Henry's banker.
5. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
(a) They make it easier to see long distances.
(b) They keep the spirit warm and happy.
(c) They are attractive.
(d) They help create a connection to the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
2. Where does Henry live?
3. Who is John Kwang?
4. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
5. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flushing look like?
2. Describe the mystery woman Henry's father brought from Korea.
3. Describe Dennis Hoagland.
4. How do Kwang's closest employees treat him?
5. Describe Henry.
6. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
7. What happened to Lelia while she was in Europe?
8. List five of the things Leila wrote on the list she gave to Henry before she left for Europe.
9. Describe Henry's occupation.
10. Why did Pete Ichibata make a good spy?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)