|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
(a) Times Square.
(b) The Bronx.
2. How long does it take for Henry to get close to Kwang?
(a) Over two weeks.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Under a week.
(d) Under two weeks.
3. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
4. Who is Grace?
(a) A rival of Jack.
(b) An enemy of John Kwang.
(c) A coworker of Henry.
(d) A friend of Leila.
5. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
(a) Early morning.
(c) Early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hoagland believe Americans make the worst spies?
2. What does Janice assume about Henry?
3. How long has Lelia been a smoker?
4. Does Henry plan on betraying John Kwang's trust?
5. What is a "ggeh" club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry.
2. Describe Glimmer and Company's secret apartment.
3. What did Henry's father think of Lelia when he was alive?
4. Describe Janice's disposition and way of dress.
5. Describe Wen Zhou and why he was an interest to Henry's company.
6. What is Henry's response when he is asked about his profession?
7. How did Henry and Lelia react to their son's death?
8. How does John Kwang dress?
9. Describe Henry and Jack's relationship.
10. Why is Henry's father never given a name?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)