|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can Chun Ji-yun speak English?
(c) There is no character named Chun Ji-yun.
(d) A little.
2. Are most of the members of Kwang's money club immigrants?
(c) It is unclear.
(d) Kwang was never part of a money club.
3. What does Lelia worry about in Chapter 15?
4. How many affairs has Henry had during his marriage to Lelia?
5. Who suspects Dennis's "friends" of being federal agents?
6. Who shows up while Henry and John Kwang are together at the beginning of Chapter 12?
7. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
(a) $2,000 a month.
(b) $1,500 a month.
(c) $500 a month.
(d) $1,000 a month.
8. Why does Henry want to stay sober?
(a) So that he can impress the hostess.
(b) So that he can save money.
(c) So that he can still observe Kwang.
(d) So that he can make it home.
9. How many days a week does Henry work once Lelia moves back in?
10. How long have Henry and Lelia been together at this point in the story?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
11. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) A Korean salon.
(b) An asian antiques store.
(c) A Korean restaurant.
(d) A metaphysical bookstore.
12. Who begins to direct daily operations for Kwang's political party?
13. What happens to most of the members of the money club?
(a) They are put on television.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are rewarded.
(d) They are arrested.
14. Does Henry tell Lelia about the bombing?
(a) Possibly, it is never clear.
(b) There was no bombing.
15. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
(a) Pete and Dennis.
(b) Grace and Pete.
(c) Jack and Dennis.
(d) Grace and Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the pills Henry takes?
2. What is the alias Henry begins to go by?
3. How does Lelia decorate her studio?
4. Who is Arabel?
5. Who is Dr. Luzan?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)