Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Henry and Lelia go in Chapter 15?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Area 51.
2. Does Henry know who attacked John Kwang's offices?
(b) John Kwang's offices are never harmed.
3. Who suspects Dennis's "friends" of being federal agents?
4. Who is Dr. Luzan?
(a) A man Henry and Lelia met in Europe.
(b) A man Molly once dated.
(c) A man Henry once investigated.
(d) A man who helped Lelia through her divorce.
5. How long does it take Henry to write his reports in Chapter 13?
(a) Less than an hour.
(b) Henry does not write any reports.
(c) More than an hour.
(d) Six hours.
6. How long have Henry and Lelia been together at this point in the story?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two months.
7. Which character has an "Iron Curtain look"?
8. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) A metaphysical bookstore.
(b) An asian antiques store.
(c) A Korean restaurant.
(d) A Korean salon.
9. Which tense is Chapter 15 told in?
(b) There is no Chpater 15.
10. How much longer does Henry say he will work for Hoagland?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight days.
(d) One month.
11. Which dish does Lelia cook for Henry in Chapter 12?
(a) Clam Chowder.
(b) Baked chicken.
(c) Sweet noodles.
(d) Lamb Stew.
12. How old is Sherrie?
13. Where is Sherrie's husband?
(a) In El Paso.
(b) In London.
(c) In Bejing.
(d) In Tokyo.
14. Where does Henry meet his company contacts in Chapter 20?
(a) At a laundry mat.
(b) At a Korean buffet.
(c) At a convinence store.
(d) At a Korean noodle shop.
15. How old is Stew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which street does Henry live on?
2. Who are The Fermins?
3. What happens to Kwang's popularity?
4. Who does Lelia work out with?
5. How young is the woman who waits on Kwang, Sherrie, and Henry?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)