|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sherrie's husband?
(a) In Tokyo.
(b) In London.
(c) In El Paso.
(d) In Bejing.
2. Where does Henry meet his company contacts in Chapter 20?
(a) At a laundry mat.
(b) At a Korean noodle shop.
(c) At a Korean buffet.
(d) At a convinence store.
3. Whose house was Henry and Lelia supposed to move into before their martial problems began?
(a) Jack's house.
(b) Leila's mother's house.
(c) Henry's father's house.
(d) Molly's old house.
4. Who is Dr. Luzan?
(a) A man Molly once dated.
(b) A man Henry once investigated.
(c) A man who helped Lelia through her divorce.
(d) A man Henry and Lelia met in Europe.
5. What is a "ggeh"?
(a) A Chinese tea house.
(b) A Japanese entertainment club.
(c) A Korean money club.
(d) An American hotel.
6. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Politics and travel.
(b) Race and schools.
(c) Travel and food.
(d) Politics and race.
7. Who is Alice?
(a) Jack's aunt.
(b) Henry's friend.
(c) Lelia's mother.
(d) Mitt's sister.
8. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
9. Why does Sherrie become angry while she is out with Kwang and Henry?
(a) Because she is bored and wants to go home.
(b) Because she is jealous of May, Kwang's wife.
(c) Because she does not approve of what the young girl is doing to Henry.
(d) Because she misses Eduardo and is unsure of what to do.
10. Are most of the members of Kwang's money club immigrants?
(a) Kwang was never part of a money club.
(c) It is unclear.
11. What is Lelia's occupation?
(b) Child psychologist.
(c) Speech therapist.
12. What happens to Kwang's popularity?
(a) It grows steadily.
(b) John Kwang was never popular.
(c) It begins to decline.
(d) It stays the same.
13. Who is Mrs. Albrecht?
(a) A postal worker Henry once knew.
(b) A teacher Henry once had.
(c) A single mother down the street.
(d) An art teacher Lelia is friends with.
14. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
(c) Henry is not part of a company.
15. How did Eduardo betray Kwang?
(a) He lied about his income to gain sympathy.
(b) He was giving reports to the enemy.
(c) He stole from Kwang.
(d) He went to the news and reported Kwang's activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
2. What color are the pills Henry takes?
3. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
4. Where is Janice's apartment?
5. How old is the girl Kwang is caught with after his accident?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)