|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
2. Whose house was Henry and Lelia supposed to move into before their martial problems began?
(a) Henry's father's house.
(b) Leila's mother's house.
(c) Jack's house.
(d) Molly's old house.
3. What is Lelia's occupation?
(c) Child psychologist.
(d) Speech therapist.
4. Who is Helda?
(a) An enemy of Kwang.
(b) A run away prostitue.
(c) A woman who worked for Kwang.
(d) A news reporter.
5. Which character wants Henry use an alias?
(c) John Kwang.
6. Does Henry tell Lelia about the bombing?
(a) Possibly, it is never clear.
(c) There was no bombing.
7. How does Sherrie react when Henry and Kwang show up at her home?
8. What is the alias Henry begins to go by?
(a) Eduardo Jr.
(b) Mr. Dennis.
(d) Doctor Money.
9. Where is Janice's apartment?
10. Where did John Kwang work after coming to America?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A laundry mat.
(c) A noodle shop.
(d) A cafeteria.
11. Who begins to direct daily operations for Kwang's political party?
12. How does Kwang feel when he learns of the deaths at his office?
13. How much longer does Henry say he will work for Hoagland?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Eight days.
14. Where are Dennis's "friends" from?
15. Where do Henry, Kwang, and Sherrie go after they leave Sherrie's place?
(a) A whore house.
(b) A diner.
(c) A Korean club.
(d) A movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sherrie?
2. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Who suspects Dennis's "friends" of being federal agents?
4. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
5. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)