|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry tell Lelia about the bombing?
(a) Possibly, it is never clear.
(b) There was no bombing.
2. Why does Henry refuse to quit his job?
(a) He does not know what else he would do.
(b) He is afraid someone will be hurt.
(c) He likes the money too much.
(d) He is afraid of John Kwang.
3. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Politics and travel.
(b) Politics and race.
(c) Travel and food.
(d) Race and schools.
4. Who begins to direct daily operations for Kwang's political party?
5. How does Sherrie make Henry feel?
6. What do most of Kwang's employees do after he is arrested?
(a) Distance themselves from Kwang.
(b) Go to the news about Kwang.
(c) Gather to support Kwang.
(d) Kwang has no employees.
7. Who is Dr. Luzan?
(a) A man who helped Lelia through her divorce.
(b) A man Henry once investigated.
(c) A man Henry and Lelia met in Europe.
(d) A man Molly once dated.
8. What color are the pills Henry takes?
9. Where are Dennis's "friends" from?
10. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
11. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
(d) Henry is not part of a company.
12. Where do Henry and Lelia go in Chapter 15?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) Area 51.
(d) Washington D.C.
13. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
14. Who does Lelia work out with?
15. What is Lelia's occupation?
(a) Child psychologist.
(c) Speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color scarf is Lelia wearing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
2. Who is Mrs. Albrecht?
3. Whose house was Henry and Lelia supposed to move into before their martial problems began?
4. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
5. Where is Sherrie's husband?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)