|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suspects Eduardo of stealing money from Kwang?
2. Which illness runs in Henry's family?
(b) Celiac disease.
(d) Muscular dystrophy.
3. Where is Sherrie's husband?
(a) In Bejing.
(b) In El Paso.
(c) In Tokyo.
(d) In London.
4. Which dish does Lelia cook for Henry in Chapter 12?
(a) Lamb Stew.
(b) Clam Chowder.
(c) Baked chicken.
(d) Sweet noodles.
5. What is the name of the motel Henry and Lelia stay at?
(a) Grey Island Inn.
(b) Sunny Suites.
(c) Harbor Homes and Suites.
(d) Graceland Hotel.
6. Who does Lelia work out with?
7. Who is Mrs. Albrecht?
(a) An art teacher Lelia is friends with.
(b) A teacher Henry once had.
(c) A single mother down the street.
(d) A postal worker Henry once knew.
8. Who is Arabel?
(a) Eduardo's girlfriend.
(b) John Kwang's mistress.
(c) Henry's daughter.
(d) Janice's sister.
9. What do most of Kwang's employees do after he is arrested?
(a) Gather to support Kwang.
(b) Kwang has no employees.
(c) Distance themselves from Kwang.
(d) Go to the news about Kwang.
10. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
11. Where does Henry meet his company contacts in Chapter 20?
(a) At a Korean buffet.
(b) At a laundry mat.
(c) At a Korean noodle shop.
(d) At a convinence store.
12. How old is Sherrie?
13. How does Kwang feel when he learns of the deaths at his office?
14. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
15. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
(a) Only getting a taxi if necessary.
(b) Paying the taxi twice the fare.
(c) Not going home alone at the end of the night.
(d) Staying twice as sober as a subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Henry to write his reports in Chapter 13?
2. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
3. Where was Helda from?
4. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
5. Who shows up while Henry and John Kwang are together at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)