|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
2. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
3. Which street does Henry live on?
4. How old is Sherrie?
5. Where does Henry meet with Lelia at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) The mall.
(b) The train station.
(c) The barber.
(d) The airport.
6. What is Arabel's favorite color?
7. What happened after Kwang left the club the night before?
(a) He was hit by a train.
(b) He murdered his wife.
(c) He went to Eduardo's grave.
(d) He got ito a car accident.
8. Who shows up while Henry and John Kwang are together at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. How does Sherrie make Henry feel?
10. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
(a) $1,000 a month.
(b) $1,500 a month.
(c) $2,000 a month.
(d) $500 a month.
11. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) An asian antiques store.
(b) A Korean salon.
(c) A Korean restaurant.
(d) A metaphysical bookstore.
12. Who does Lelia work out with?
13. What does Dennis want from Henry before he leaves the company?
(a) Kwang's transcripts.
(b) Kwang's registers.
(c) Kwang's loan history.
(d) Kwang's mistresses.
14. Why does Henry take pills?
(a) To impress Kwang.
(b) To keep his metabolism up.
(c) To sympathize with Lelia.
(d) To remember Mitt by.
15. Who is Katie?
(a) Lelia's old friend.
(b) Janice's sister.
(c) John Kwang's mistress.
(d) Stew's new girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
2. Which dish does Lelia cook for Henry in Chapter 12?
3. Who suspects Dennis's "friends" of being federal agents?
4. Who suspects Eduardo of stealing money from Kwang?
5. What is a "ggeh"?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)