|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
(d) Henry is not part of a company.
2. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Politics and race.
(b) Politics and travel.
(c) Race and schools.
(d) Travel and food.
3. How old is Sherrie?
4. How does Sherrie react when Henry and Kwang show up at her home?
5. What do most of Kwang's employees do after he is arrested?
(a) Kwang has no employees.
(b) Go to the news about Kwang.
(c) Gather to support Kwang.
(d) Distance themselves from Kwang.
6. Where was John Kwang born?
(d) Hong Kong.
7. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
(a) Only getting a taxi if necessary.
(b) Paying the taxi twice the fare.
(c) Staying twice as sober as a subject.
(d) Not going home alone at the end of the night.
8. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
9. How old is the girl Kwang is caught with after his accident?
10. Who is Arabel?
(a) Janice's sister.
(b) Eduardo's girlfriend.
(c) John Kwang's mistress.
(d) Henry's daughter.
11. Where was Helda from?
12. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
(a) A check.
(b) A golden pen.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A book.
13. What does Leila spill on the rug?
14. What happens to the offices of John Kwang?
(a) They flood.
(b) John Kwang does not have offices.
(c) They explode.
(d) They catch fire.
15. Which street does Henry live on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry meet to pass his paperwork about Kwang?
2. Which dish does Lelia cook for Henry in Chapter 12?
3. Which character admits to being an arsonist and murderer?
4. Why does Henry want to stay sober?
5. Which character wants Henry use an alias?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)