|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to most of the members of the money club?
(a) They are arrested.
(b) They are rewarded.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are put on television.
2. Does Henry still have problems speaking English?
(a) Yes, all the time.
(c) Henry does not speak English.
(d) No, never.
3. What color are the pills Henry takes?
4. How old is Stew?
5. How many people died at Kwang's office?
6. What happens to Kwang's popularity?
(a) John Kwang was never popular.
(b) It grows steadily.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It begins to decline.
7. How does Sherrie react when Henry and Kwang show up at her home?
8. How did Eduardo betray Kwang?
(a) He went to the news and reported Kwang's activity.
(b) He lied about his income to gain sympathy.
(c) He was giving reports to the enemy.
(d) He stole from Kwang.
9. How does Lelia decorate her studio?
(a) With stickers and dark wallpaper.
(b) With poka dots and stripes.
(c) With a safari theme.
(d) With brightly colored paper and posters.
10. Which street does Henry live on?
11. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) An asian antiques store.
(b) A metaphysical bookstore.
(c) A Korean salon.
(d) A Korean restaurant.
12. Which subjects do Henry and John Kwang speak about in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Politics and travel.
(b) Race and schools.
(c) Politics and race.
(d) Travel and food.
13. Why does Henry take pills?
(a) To keep his metabolism up.
(b) To sympathize with Lelia.
(c) To remember Mitt by.
(d) To impress Kwang.
14. Where was Helda from?
15. Does Henry tell Lelia about the bombing?
(c) There was no bombing.
(d) Possibly, it is never clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house was Henry and Lelia supposed to move into before their martial problems began?
2. Why is Henry suspicious of Kwang and Sherrie's relationship?
3. About how old is Grace?
4. Who does Lelia work out with?
5. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)