|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry take pills?
(a) To remember Mitt by.
(b) To impress Kwang.
(c) To keep his metabolism up.
(d) To sympathize with Lelia.
2. What does Henry deliver to Eduardo's family?
(a) A golden pen.
(b) A check.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A book.
3. What is Lelia's occupation?
(a) Speech therapist.
(d) Child psychologist.
4. What does Leila spill on the rug?
5. What does Lelia worry about in Chapter 15?
6. What is a "ggeh"?
(a) An American hotel.
(b) A Japanese entertainment club.
(c) A Korean money club.
(d) A Chinese tea house.
7. Where did John Kwang work after coming to America?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A cafeteria.
(c) A laundry mat.
(d) A noodle shop.
8. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
(a) Not going home alone at the end of the night.
(b) Paying the taxi twice the fare.
(c) Only getting a taxi if necessary.
(d) Staying twice as sober as a subject.
9. Who is Helda?
(a) A run away prostitue.
(b) A news reporter.
(c) A woman who worked for Kwang.
(d) An enemy of Kwang.
10. What has happened to Henry and Lelia's sex life?
(a) It has become stale.
(b) It has become revitalized.
(c) It has become slow.
(d) Henry and Lelia do not have a sex life together.
11. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
12. Which street does Henry live on?
13. How many affairs has Henry had during his marriage to Lelia?
14. How old is the girl Kwang is caught with after his accident?
15. How many days a week does Henry work once Lelia moves back in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Where do Henry and Lelia go in Chapter 15?
3. Who is Alice?
4. How many love seats are in Kwang's private room at the bar?
5. How does Sherrie react when Henry and Kwang show up at her home?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)