|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John Kwang work after coming to America?
(a) A noodle shop.
(b) A laundry mat.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A cafeteria.
2. Who is Helda?
(a) A run away prostitue.
(b) A news reporter.
(c) An enemy of Kwang.
(d) A woman who worked for Kwang.
3. Where was Helda from?
4. How much longer does Henry say he will work for Hoagland?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
5. Which character has an "Iron Curtain look"?
6. Does Henry still have problems speaking English?
(a) Yes, all the time.
(c) No, never.
(d) Henry does not speak English.
7. What color scarf is Lelia wearing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
8. How many people died at Kwang's office?
9. Who suspects Eduardo of stealing money from Kwang?
10. Who takes over Eduardo's old job?
11. What is Lelia's occupation?
(a) Speech therapist.
(d) Child psychologist.
12. Why is Henry suspicious of Kwang and Sherrie's relationship?
(a) He suspects them of plotting to assasinate the current mayor.
(b) He suspects them of stealing taxpayer dollars.
(c) He suspects them of being racists.
(d) He suspects them of having an affair.
13. Does Henry know who attacked John Kwang's offices?
(b) John Kwang's offices are never harmed.
14. Who takes charge of leading the police through Kwang's damage office?
15. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) An asian antiques store.
(b) A metaphysical bookstore.
(c) A Korean salon.
(d) A Korean restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sherrie?
2. How much was rent on Eduardo's apartment?
3. What happened after Kwang left the club the night before?
4. Why does Henry become angry with Hoagland?
5. Why does Henry want to stay sober?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)