|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
2. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
(a) A Lincoln.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A BMW.
3. Does Henry plan on betraying John Kwang's trust?
(c) Henry does not know John Kwang.
4. Why did the mystery woman Henry's father lived with dislike Lelia?
(a) Because she was not Korean.
(b) Because she was too intelligent.
(c) Because she was poor.
(d) Because she was rude.
5. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
6. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
(c) Times Square.
(d) The Bronx.
7. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
(a) He almost ruined it.
(b) He never completed it.
(c) He ignored it.
(d) He got caught.
8. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
(a) They keep the spirit warm and happy.
(b) They are attractive.
(c) They make it easier to see long distances.
(d) They help create a connection to the soul.
9. How long had Henry and Lelia been together when Henry asked her to marry him?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six days.
10. What does Henry ask to borrow from Lelia?
11. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
(b) El Paso.
12. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
(a) Henry sees Mitt's ghost.
(b) Janice and Eduardo have dinner together.
(c) A series of pops goes off in the crowd.
(d) A woman comes on stage and begs for his help.
13. What is Roy Chillingworth's occupation?
(c) Police commissioner.
14. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
(b) Jack Kalantzakos.
(d) John Kwang.
15. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Kwang?
2. What is John Kwang's occupation?
3. Which of the following is Henry good at writing?
4. Where did Henry first meet Lelia?
5. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)