|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
2. Is John Kwang taller or shorter than Henry?
(b) Henry never meets John Kwang.
(c) The same height.
3. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
(d) Henry does not have a job.
4. Where was Henry born?
(c) The United States.
5. Who is Stew?
(a) Lelia's grandfather.
(b) Lelia's father.
(c) Lelia's uncle.
(d) Lelia's brother.
6. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
(a) Jack Kalantzakos.
(b) John Kwang.
7. When Janice asks Henry about his occupation, what does he say?
(a) He is a freelance writer.
(b) He is a philanthropist.
(c) He won the lottery.
(d) He is an artist.
8. Who is Pete Ichibata?
(a) An owner of one of the local rice factories.
(b) A man Henry once worked with.
(c) A man Molly used to date.
(d) The man Lelia had an affair with.
9. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He never completed it.
(c) He got caught.
(d) He almost ruined it.
10. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
(a) He hated him.
(b) He never know his grandfather.
(c) He admired him.
(d) He was neutral toward him.
11. How does Henry get to Flushing?
12. In what manner did Mitt die?
(b) Internal bleeding.
13. Does Henry work from home?
(c) Henry does not have a job.
14. What happened to Sophie?
(a) She won the lottery.
(b) She died.
(c) She left her husband.
(d) She vanished.
15. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Lincoln.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A BMW.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Henry's son when he died?
2. Which feature was Henry's father the most vain about?
3. Who is Henry?
4. What does Janice do when she finds out about John Kwang's secret?
5. How many cigarettes does Lelia smoke?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)