|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Henry good at writing?
(a) The daily register.
(b) The money log.
(c) The track record.
(d) The nightly count.
2. What is a "ggeh" club?
(a) A money club.
(b) A techno club.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A sex club.
3. Why was Mitt taunted as a child?
(a) Because of his mixed race heritage.
(b) Because of his kindness.
(c) Because of his stubborness.
(d) Because of his intelligence.
4. How does Henry get to Flushing?
5. What happens when Henry goes to Molly's apartment and tries to contact Lelia?
(a) Molly comes outside and threatens to call the cops.
(b) Henry forces his way into the apartment.
(c) Lelia becomes irritated.
(d) Lelia realizes she loves Henry.
6. In what manner did Mitt die?
(a) Internal bleeding.
7. Why did Wen Zhou worry about his girlfriend?
(a) Because she was poor.
(b) Because she did not come to America.
(c) Because she was still in school.
(d) Because she came from a bad family.
8. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
9. What incriminating secret does Janice learn about John Kwang?
(a) That he stole taxpayer's money
(b) That he shot a man.
(c) That he lied to the FBI.
(d) That he is having an affair.
10. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
(a) Buttons with John Kwang's face on them.
(b) Graffiti in John Kwang's likeness.
(c) Framed pictures of John Kwang.
(d) Posters of John Kwang and his children.
11. Who does Henry work with while working on John Kwang's campaign?
(a) John Kwang and Janice.
(b) Molly and Eduardo.
(c) Dennis and John Kwang.
(d) Janice and Eduardo.
12. How old was Henry when his mother died?
13. Where did Henry spend his summers after he got married and had his son?
(a) At his father's house.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At Lelia's aunt's ranch.
(d) At the lake.
14. Why are the members of John Kwang's staff taught Korean phrases?
(a) Because Henry is Korean.
(b) Because they live in Korea.
(c) Because many of Kwang's supporters are Korean.
(d) Because he likes the Korean language.
15. What does Janice do when she finds out about John Kwang's secret?
(a) Vows to only tell her therapist and friends.
(b) Vows not to tell him.
(c) Vows to keep it a secret with Henry.
(d) Vows to let the public know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Kwang's occupation?
2. Does Henry work from home?
3. What is Roy Chillingworth's occupation?
4. What is wrong with Henry?
5. Who is Stew?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)