|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry support the idea of adoption?
(a) A little.
(d) Henry never considers adoption.
2. Who is Grace?
(a) A rival of Jack.
(b) An enemy of John Kwang.
(c) A coworker of Henry.
(d) A friend of Leila.
3. Where was Henry born?
(b) The United States.
4. Where does Henry go to meet with Jack?
(a) The company condo.
(b) The company boat.
(c) The company apartment.
(d) The company house.
5. Which country did Wen Zhou believe was the future?
6. What happened while Lelia was in Europe?
(a) She bought a house.
(b) She had an affair.
(c) She adopted a baby girl.
(d) She won money.
7. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
(a) He found her to be rude.
(b) He found her agreeable.
(c) He found her mysterious.
(d) He found her beautiful.
8. What happens when Henry gets to Flushing?
(a) He sees Lelia having dinner with Molly.
(b) He is hit by a drunk driver and left for dead.
(c) He meets John Kwang in his office.
(d) He notices how the neighborhood supports John Kwang.
9. Where does Henry live?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a duplex.
(c) In a condo.
(d) In an apartment.
10. What is Henry's nickname for Lelia?
(a) Lee La.
(d) Lee Lee.
11. Why was Mitt taunted as a child?
(a) Because of his mixed race heritage.
(b) Because of his kindness.
(c) Because of his stubborness.
(d) Because of his intelligence.
12. Which ethnicity is John Kwang?
13. How does Henry get to Flushing?
14. Does Henry understand why Lelia left him?
(a) A little.
(c) Henry and Leila are not a couple.
15. How long is Lelia in Europe for?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Kwang's occupation?
2. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
3. Which of the following is Henry good at writing?
4. Who took care of Henry's father in his last days?
5. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)