|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is John Kwang's hair?
2. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
(b) Henry does not have a job.
3. Who is Henry?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) A supporting character.
(c) No character is named Henry.
(d) The protagonist.
4. Does Henry work from home?
(d) Henry does not have a job.
5. What does Henry ask to borrow from Lelia?
6. Why are the members of John Kwang's staff taught Korean phrases?
(a) Because Henry is Korean.
(b) Because they live in Korea.
(c) Because he likes the Korean language.
(d) Because many of Kwang's supporters are Korean.
7. Who is Lelia?
(a) The antagonist's sister.
(b) The antagonist.
(c) The protagonist.
(d) The protagonist's wife.
8. What did Mitt think of his grandfather?
(a) He admired him.
(b) He hated him.
(c) He never know his grandfather.
(d) He was neutral toward him.
9. How old was Henry's son when he died?
10. Did Henry's father show remorse for his wife's death?
(b) Only a little.
(c) Henry's father never married.
11. Where does Henry spend his free time so that he may see Lelia?
(a) The airport terminal next to Lelia's house.
(b) The cafe across from where Lelia is staying.
(c) The hotel lobby where Lelia is staying.
(d) The library across from Lelia's apartment.
12. How many cigarettes does Lelia smoke?
(a) A pack a week.
(b) A carton a week.
(c) Two packs a week.
(d) Two a day.
13. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
14. What happens when Henry gets to Flushing?
(a) He sees Lelia having dinner with Molly.
(b) He notices how the neighborhood supports John Kwang.
(c) He meets John Kwang in his office.
(d) He is hit by a drunk driver and left for dead.
15. Does Henry plan on betraying John Kwang's trust?
(c) Henry does not know John Kwang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which feature was Henry's father the most vain about?
2. What happens after John Kwang finishes speaking at the rally in Chapter 9?
3. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
4. What kind of car does John Kwang drive?
5. What is a "ggeh" club?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)