|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the mystery woman Henry's father lived with dislike Lelia?
(a) Because she was rude.
(b) Because she was poor.
(c) Because she was too intelligent.
(d) Because she was not Korean.
2. What does John Kwang say about "thick lidded" eyes?
(a) They help create a connection to the soul.
(b) They keep the spirit warm and happy.
(c) They make it easier to see long distances.
(d) They are attractive.
3. Where does Henry go to meet with Jack?
(a) The company boat.
(b) The company apartment.
(c) The company house.
(d) The company condo.
4. What did Henry think about the woman his father brought home from the airport?
(a) He found her beautiful.
(b) He found her mysterious.
(c) He found her to be rude.
(d) He found her agreeable.
5. What is John Kwang's occupation?
6. Who is Stew?
(a) Lelia's brother.
(b) Lelia's uncle.
(c) Lelia's grandfather.
(d) Lelia's father.
7. What was Henry's father's profession back in Korea?
(a) Rocket scientist.
(c) Heart surgeon.
(d) Industrial Engineer.
8. What does Lelia give Henry before she leaves for Europe?
(a) A list.
(b) A pamphlet.
(c) A folder.
(d) A book.
9. Why was Mitt taunted as a child?
(a) Because of his mixed race heritage.
(b) Because of his stubborness.
(c) Because of his kindness.
(d) Because of his intelligence.
10. What incriminating secret does Janice learn about John Kwang?
(a) That he is having an affair.
(b) That he lied to the FBI.
(c) That he stole taxpayer's money
(d) That he shot a man.
11. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
(a) John Kwang.
(c) Jack Kalantzakos.
12. Which feature was Henry's father the most vain about?
(a) His hair.
(b) His nails.
(c) His hands.
(d) His face.
13. What happened on Henry's last assignment?
(a) He almost ruined it.
(b) He got caught.
(c) He never completed it.
(d) He ignored it.
14. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
(c) El Paso.
15. Who is John Kwang?
(a) A romantic interest of Leila.
(b) A man Henry investigates.
(c) A rival of Henry at his job.
(d) A friend of Henry's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what manner did Mitt die?
2. What does Henry ask to borrow from Lelia?
3. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
4. Where are Janice and Henry when she speaks of her personal history?
5. Which of the following is Henry good at writing?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)