Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 & 2 (pages 1-16)
1. Who is Henry?
2. Who is Lelia?
The protagonist's wife.
3. Where was Henry born?
The United States.
4. What is Henry's occupation?
He is a spy.
5. What is wrong with Henry?
Conflict of identity.
6. What does Lelia give Henry before she leaves for Europe?
7. What is the tone of the writing Lelia leaves for Henry?
8. Does Henry understand why Lelia left him?
9. Is Lelia ever aware of Henry's real profession?
10. Where did Henry first meet Lelia?
At a party.
11. In which city did Henry and Lelia first meet?
12. How long is Lelia in Europe for?
Chapter 3 (pages 17-42)
1. Who is Dennis Hoagland?
2. What time of day does Dennis usually call Henry?
3. Who is John Kwang?...
This section contains 1,829 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)