|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 (pages 258-272).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Ahjuhma" mean?
2. Does Henry suspect that his company is responsible for what happened at Kwang's offices?
(a) Henry is not part of a company.
3. Who does Lelia live with after she leaves Henry?
(a) John Kwang.
(d) Jack Kalantzakos.
4. Why was Mitt taunted as a child?
(a) Because of his kindness.
(b) Because of his stubborness.
(c) Because of his mixed race heritage.
(d) Because of his intelligence.
5. Which dish does Lelia cook for Henry in Chapter 12?
(a) Baked chicken.
(b) Lamb Stew.
(c) Sweet noodles.
(d) Clam Chowder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
2. What does Janice do when she finds out about John Kwang's secret?
3. Is John Kwang taller or shorter than Henry?
4. Why does Hoagland believe Americans make the worst spies?
5. What happens when Henry gets to Flushing?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)