|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 (pages 258-272).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Henry say he will work for Hoagland?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
2. Where did John Kwang work after coming to America?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A laundry mat.
(c) A cafeteria.
(d) A noodle shop.
3. Where do Henry and John Kwang go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) An asian antiques store.
(b) A Korean restaurant.
(c) A metaphysical bookstore.
(d) A Korean salon.
4. Which character wants Henry use an alias?
(c) John Kwang.
5. Why does Henry take pills?
(a) To keep his metabolism up.
(b) To impress Kwang.
(c) To sympathize with Lelia.
(d) To remember Mitt by.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual object does Henry find in many of the businesses of Flushing?
2. How far away is the mayoral election when Henry first visits Flushing?
3. Where was John Kwang born?
4. What is the "Taxi Rule"?
5. When Janice asks Henry about his occupation, what does he say?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)