Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the outing with Ingeniere Crespi's family, Crespi's son manages to catch what bird to the delight of his family?
2. As Lewis discusses the "Robin Hood" tradition in the Zona di Camorra he notes that the main example is Domenico Lupo; what explanation does Lewis give for the man's name?
3. Upon his return to Naples to find sick section members, Lewis says that he is also ill with which of the following?
4. As part of Lewis' introduction to Benevento he receives a scrap of paper listing the prices for small tasks; what should he expect to pay for help from the principal citizen?
(c) 200 lire.
5. When Lewis' friend Don Ubaldo dies, he notes that the man succumbed to which of the following diseases?
6. Lewis talks about two large air raids that took place in August, resulting in Naples being extremely short on what in October 1943?
7. When a prostitute presents herself at the police station expecting a blanket in return for her services, Lewis is astonished to find that she is how old?
8. On July 12, 1944 Lewis notes that he has visited every town within 30 miles of Naples with what exception?
9. When Lewis and the American army arrive at "Red Beach," how many rounds of ammunition does each man receive?
10. During the checkpoint stops three miles outside town, the Canadians discover that most vehicles have stolen tires. How much are the tires worth on the black market?
(a) 8,000 lire.
(b) 30,000 lire.
(c) 50,000 lire.
(d) 3,000 lire.
11. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
12. In the October 24, 1943 entry Lewis is sent to deal with a young German boy set to be executed as a spy. What is the young boy's name?
13. In his discussion of the Palace in Naples, Lewis remarks that the place has how many rooms?
14. While discussing Latarullo's home furnishings Lewis describes a dingy piece of rock, supposedly from the sanctuary of which saint?
(a) St. Michael.
(b) St. Peter.
(c) St. John.
(d) St. Paul.
15. When Salvatore Loreto is captured in "August 1944," which of the following is the hospital in which Lewis finds him?
(a) Maugham Field Hospital.
(b) Maugham National Hospital.
(c) Cancello Field Hospital.
(d) Cancello National Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sergeant Moore returns from Salerno, Lewis' group is told there is not enough room for them in the command car; with what commodity is the command car full?
2. Lewis and his companions enter the catacombs behind San Gennaro on reports that German SS officers are hidden there. How many galleries are in this catacomb?
3. While in the hospital Lewis mentions that Signoras Lola and Susanna will be going on a retreat to Ischia to "deflate," and that they will eat what to accomplish this?
4. During Lewis' time in the American Evacuation Hospital, he is frequently disturbed by what noise a few hundred yards away?
5. When an attacker dressed as an American pulls a .45 automatic at a checkpoint, which of the following men is shot through the shoulder at close range?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)