|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis visits the prison during his vendetta investigation he notes that newly received prisoners are fingerprinted and then told to wipe the ink off their hands where?
2. Which of the following individuals is a witness in the case against the man arrested by the corrupt police chief on fraudulent charges of conspiracy with the Germans?
3. When discussing the continued success of the black market Lewis says the Psychological Warfare Bureau estimates what percentage of Neapolitan income derives from stolen Allied goods?
4. Lewis travels to Pomigliano to arrest Mussolini's former Press Secretary, a man by what name?
5. When thieves raid the Field Security Office at Castellammare castle to steal wheels off vehicles, how high are the walls they have to climb to do so?
(a) 20 ft.
(b) 10 ft.
(c) 60 ft.
(d) 30 ft.
6. When discussing Mussolini's Press Secretary Lewis states that the man is wanted for the murder of which of the following individuals, a former rival of Mussolini?
7. When investigating a local vendetta, which of the following is the prison Lewis visits for the case?
(a) Lo Scalzo.
(b) Poggio Reale.
(c) Antonio Priore.
(d) Ingeniere Crespi.
8. After his discussion of corrupt law enforcement, Lewis visits which of the following men who has been arrested by a corrupt police chief on ridiculous charges?
9. The prostitutes fear that as a result of the A-Force's plot to infect Germans with venereal disease their compensation will drop to how much money per night?
(a) 500 lire.
(b) 100 lire.
(c) 200 lire.
(d) 1000 lire.
10. Which of the following is the name of the jeweler who arranges for the delivery of illegal letters in "March 1944"?
11. When Lewis attends the spaghetti-eating contest at a dinner party, he notes that the man who wins is 65 and of what profession?
12. What time frame does Lewis give for the completion of the thieves' raid on Castellammare castle to steal wheels off vehicles?
(a) 15 min.
(b) 20 min.
(c) 5 min.
(d) 10 min.
13. Which of the following is the name of the midget gynecologist in "March 1944"?
14. On which of the following dates in "March 1944" does Mt. Vesuvius erupt?
(a) March 19.
(b) March 2.
(c) March 15.
(d) March 24.
15. When talking about the various local law enforcement agencies, which of the following does Lewis say is the Italian police force?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lewis talks about the villainy common to local police chiefs, he mentions which one in particular who has recently had several charges brought against him?
2. Anna Consomata reveals during her discussion with Lewis that she agreed to give false testimony because she was the mistress of which of the following?
3. Which of the following individuals does Lewis meet at Zi' Teresa's restaurant at the end of the November 26, 1943 entry?
4. When Lewis visits the church of San Pasquale he views the body of the Blessed Egideo; what is this near-saint said to protect?
5. Lewis notes in November 1943 that the only avenue open to a young man of good family is diplomatic service; how many diplomatic posts are offered in Naples?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)