|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The corrupt police chief says at the end of "December 1943" that he has to prevent a blood feud; what item do local families use to represent blood feuds?
(b) Coat of Arms.
2. In his discussion of the Palace in Naples, how many bathrooms does Lewis say it has?
3. Which of the following individuals does Lewis meet at Zi' Teresa's restaurant at the end of the November 26, 1943 entry?
(a) Captain Clark.
(b) Captain Albano.
(c) Captain Benvenuto.
(d) Captain Frazer.
4. When discussing the shrine of Cybele near Avellino, Lewis notes that most devotees travel to Avellino by what transportation method?
(c) Motor bike.
5. On which of the following dates are Lewis and other men attacked via plane while exploring the Temple of Neptune?
(a) September 8, 1943.
(b) September 19, 1944.
(c) September 10, 1943.
(d) September 14, 1944.
Short Answer Questions
1. As part of the A-Force's plan to use venereal disease (STD) as a weapon, Lewis says that a number of prostitutes are rounded up and taken on a day trip where?
2. In his February 28, 1944 entry Lewis says that spring seems to have arrived, and that a young boy is selling a collection of 25 ballads at what price?
3. When discussing Mussolini's Press Secretary Lewis states that the man is wanted for the murder of which of the following individuals, a former rival of Mussolini?
4. On which of the following dates does Lewis, unable to get to Salerno, decide to take a sight-seeing trip to Capaccio?
5. After his return to Naples Lewis tells about an assault on local girls found in the company of Allied soldiers; he says that the assault took place from the gardens of which location?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)