|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Captain Frazer and Signora Lola finally become engaged, he is horrified at having to participate in an Easter parade down which of the following street?
(a) Via Venezia.
(b) Via Toledo.
(c) Via Roma.
(d) Via Chiaia.
2. When discussing incredible feats of piracy, Lewis says that what objects have been stolen from the region of Agropoli?
3. As Lewis and his companions prepare to land at Salerno, how does Lewis say the lecture by the Intelligence officer could have been summed up?
(a) Mussolini's OVRA has been disbanded.
(b) The Germans will be there.
(c) There is nothing we do not know.
(d) We know nothing.
4. Right before heading back to Naples after the trip with the Crespi family, there is a picnic of all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. In his February 12, 1944 entry Lewis is surprised to find that the Neapolitans have never visited famous sites nearby, though they have all been to which city multiple times?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following captains does Lewis meet after a night spent patrolling the streets of Salerno for German infiltrators?
2. As "June 1944" opens Lewis remarks that the inevitable has finally happened, as how many Moors have been murdered in a village near Cancello?
3. Lewis talks about two large air raids that took place in August, resulting in Naples being extremely short on what in October 1943?
4. In his discussion of the Palace in Naples, Lewis remarks that the place has how many rooms?
5. When discussing Neapolitans' odd superstitions and views on good/bad luck, Lewis notes that they believe a house suffers from the evil eye; what is the house number?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)