|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis discusses Neapolitan vendettas he says that which of the following individuals told him about this, or else he would not know?
(a) Antonio Priore.
(b) Lo Scalzo.
(c) Poggio Reale.
(d) Ingeniere Crespi.
2. When Lewis talks about the villainy common to local police chiefs, he mentions which one in particular who has recently had several charges brought against him?
(a) Marshal Benvenuto.
(b) Marshal Albano.
(c) Marshal Pascarella.
(d) Marshal Acerra.
3. An informant, Prince A, visits the soldiers with his 24-year old sister to ask if they can arrange for her to enter an army brothel; what is the girl's name?
4. In Naples, Lewis finds several respectable-looking women who have turned to prostitution to support themselves. What do the women charge for their services?
5. On which of the following dates is Lewis discharged from the American Evacuation Hospital after his illness?
(a) October 5, 1944.
(b) October 2, 1943.
(c) October 4, 1943.
(d) October 9, 1944.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his return to Naples Lewis tells about an assault on local girls found in the company of Allied soldiers; he says that the assault took place from the gardens of which location?
2. When Lewis and Lattarullo go to lunch and inspect the dish said to be veal, the waiter admits under questioning that it is actually what?
3. When discussing the A-Force's plan to use venereal diseases (STDs) as a weapon Lewis states they've displayed complete disregard for the babies doomed to be born _______?
4. When Lewis goes on a picnic with Frazer and Signora Lola, which of the following places do they visit?
5. As Lewis discusses the various things the people of Naples have resorted to eating, he notes that there has been rumor of a decline in the population of what animal in the city?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)