|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prostitutes rounded up for the A-Force's plot are unhappy about the situation because they are used to making how much money per night?
(a) 100 lire.
(b) 1300 lire.
(c) 500 lire.
(d) 1000 lire.
2. When Lewis discusses the small towns outside Naples he says that there are nearly uncontrollable because they are ruled by the local mob, a group known as what?
3. When Lewis first sets up his intelligence-gathering operation in Naples, what percentage of the information he finds does he deem "numbingly unimportant"?
4. Which of the following is the name of the midget gynecologist in "March 1944"?
5. During the checkpoint stops three miles outside town, the Canadians discover that most vehicles have stolen tires. How much are the tires worth on the black market?
(a) 50,000 lire.
(b) 3,000 lire.
(c) 8,000 lire.
(d) 30,000 lire.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Lewis' time in the American Evacuation Hospital, he is frequently disturbed by what noise a few hundred yards away?
2. In the January 12, 1944 entry which of the following individuals is thrown into jail after he is discovered with several lengths of copper wire, which he insists are German?
3. On which of the following dates does Lewis see a British officer beating an Italian man, which he describes as the most revolting thing he's seen since the war began?
4. When discussing Mussolini's Press Secretary Lewis states that the man is wanted for the murder of which of the following individuals, a former rival of Mussolini?
5. When discussing incredible feats of piracy, Lewis says that what objects have been stolen from the region of Agropoli?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)