|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the December 9, 1943 entry Lewis talks about looking out over the formal gardens of what Villa?
(a) Villa Adrianna.
(b) Villa Nazionale.
(c) Villa d'Este.
(d) Villa de Medici.
2. When investigating a local vendetta, which of the following is the prison Lewis visits for the case?
(a) Ingeniere Crespi.
(b) Antonio Priore.
(c) Poggio Reale.
(d) Lo Scalzo.
3. The prostitutes rounded up for the A-Force's plot are unhappy about the situation because they are used to making how much money per night?
(a) 1000 lire.
(b) 500 lire.
(c) 1300 lire.
(d) 100 lire.
4. Upon his return to Naples to find sick section members, Lewis says that he is also ill with which of the following?
5. In the final entry for "January 1944" Lewis says that how many operational maps are found in a warehouse, where civilians are about to use them to make a fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. The prostitutes fear that as a result of the A-Force's plot to infect Germans with venereal disease their compensation will drop to how much money per night?
2. In "October 1944" Lewis says that the weather is wonderful at that time of year and that it is common October sport to hunt migrant birds headed to which country?
3. When an attacker dressed as an American pulls a .45 automatic at a checkpoint, which of the following men is shot through the shoulder at close range?
4. On which of the following dates are Lewis and other men attacked via plane while exploring the Temple of Neptune?
5. When Lewis first sets up his intelligence-gathering operation in Naples, what percentage of the information he finds does he deem "numbingly unimportant"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)