|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After describing his concerns about the Canadians who have returned to the area, Lewis says that the Allies have recognized how many political parties in the area?
2. When the Neapolitans serve a banquet to welcome General Mark Clark--who likes fish--the main course was what?
3. When an attacker dressed as an American pulls a .45 automatic at a checkpoint, which of the following men is shot through the shoulder at close range?
4. As the book ends and Lewis prepares to leave Naples, he mentions that he hopes he will at least have time to see which of the following individuals before he leaves?
5. Early in the book, on which of the following dates does Lewis state that the war arrives?
(a) September 14, 1944.
(b) September 19, 1944.
(c) September 12, 1943.
(d) September 8, 1943.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lewis' friend Don Ubaldo dies, he notes that the man succumbed to which of the following diseases?
2. An informant, Prince A, visits the soldiers with his 24-year old sister to ask if they can arrange for her to enter an army brothel; what is the girl's name?
3. In his discussion of his duties Lewis mentions that he is expected to make daily log entries in his Army Book no. 466. At what time each day are these logs to be discussed?
4. When Lewis first sets up his intelligence-gathering operation in Naples, what percentage of the information he finds does he deem "numbingly unimportant"?
5. After his discussion of corrupt law enforcement, Lewis visits which of the following men who has been arrested by a corrupt police chief on ridiculous charges?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)