|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis and the American army arrive at "Red Beach," how many rounds of ammunition does each man receive?
2. When the Neapolitans serve a banquet to welcome General Mark Clark--who likes fish--the main course was what?
3. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
4. When Lattarullo gives Lewis information about the Neapolitan doctor with the stolen Fiat, Lewis taken him to lunch. Which of the following is Lattarullo offered on the way to eat?
5. When discussing Neapolitans' odd superstitions and views on good/bad luck, Lewis notes that they believe a house suffers from the evil eye; what is the house number?
(a) Number 12.
(b) Number 6.
(c) Number 3.
(d) Number 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. The corrupt police chief says at the end of "December 1943" that he has to prevent a blood feud; what item do local families use to represent blood feuds?
2. On his sight-seeing trip into Capaccio, which of the following flowers does Lewis mention along the street that looks almost English?
3. In the January 12, 1944 entry which of the following individuals is thrown into jail after he is discovered with several lengths of copper wire, which he insists are German?
4. When Lewis is forced to ask Norah Gemelli for help with a case, what name does she give him?
5. When discussing Lattarullo's Separatists, Lewis notes that the organization wants to dress everyone in Roman tunics and enforce a minimum of ____ children per family.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)