|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following individuals does Lewis meet at Zi' Teresa's restaurant at the end of the November 26, 1943 entry?
(a) Captain Frazer.
(b) Captain Benvenuto.
(c) Captain Clark.
(d) Captain Albano.
2. When Lattarullo gives Lewis information about the Neapolitan doctor with the stolen Fiat, Lewis taken him to lunch. Which of the following is Lattarullo offered on the way to eat?
3. When the orders come through to break up the assault on local girls caught with Allied soldiers, Lewis reports that there are how many men at HQ to deal with the situation?
4. In the January 12, 1944 entry which of the following individuals is thrown into jail after he is discovered with several lengths of copper wire, which he insists are German?
(a) Ingeniere Crespi.
(b) Lo Scalzo.
(c) Poggio Reale.
(d) Antonio Priore.
5. After the meeting in Salerno with the captain, how many British men are ordered back to "Red Beach" because a token presence there is required?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his discussion of his duties Lewis mentions that he is expected to make daily log entries in his Army Book no. 466. At what time each day are these logs to be discussed?
2. On the expedition with Ingeniere Crespi's family Lewis reports that in total they manage to catch how many birds?
3. On the outing with Ingeniere Crespi's family, Crespi's son manages to catch what bird to the delight of his family?
4. On which of the following dates does Lewis see a British officer beating an Italian man, which he describes as the most revolting thing he's seen since the war began?
5. Lewis notes in November 1943 that the only avenue open to a young man of good family is diplomatic service; how many diplomatic posts are offered in Naples?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)