|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing Neapolitans' odd superstitions and views on good/bad luck, Lewis notes that they believe a house suffers from the evil eye; what is the house number?
(a) Number 6.
(b) Number 12.
(c) Number 3.
(d) Number 15.
2. Lewis talks about two large air raids that took place in August, resulting in Naples being extremely short on what in October 1943?
3. As "November 1943" opens, Lewis laments that Counter-Intelligence funds are to be reduced to what amount per week?
(a) 400 lire.
(b) 600 lire.
(c) 800 lire.
(d) 200 lire.
4. Which of the following is the name of the jeweler who arranges for the delivery of illegal letters in "March 1944"?
5. Upon his return to Naples to find sick section members, Lewis says that he is also ill with which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the outing with Ingeniere Crespi's family, Crespi's son manages to catch what bird to the delight of his family?
2. After Signora Lola gives Lewis the information about illicit letters being sent, Lattarullo provides Lewis with the name of a letter carrier. What is the man's name?
3. Lewis is frustrated when no one will admit they've seen anything during his investigation of what crime, first reported to him by one of the scugnizzi?
4. When talking about Neapolitan vendettas, Lewis mentions a boy who ambushed and killed the man who had killed his father before his birth; how old is the boy?
5. When talking about the various local law enforcement agencies, which of the following does Lewis say is the Italian police force?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)