|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his return to Naples to find sick section members, Lewis says that he is also ill with which of the following?
2. When Lewis and the American army arrive at "Red Beach," how many rounds of ammunition does each man receive?
3. After receiving the supposed good-luck cloth, Lewis hears that Americans from which division have orders to beat ANY Germans to death, even those who surrender?
4. Lewis travels to Pomigliano to arrest Mussolini's former Press Secretary, a man by what name?
5. As he discusses the frustrations of the Italian boys who have lost the local girls to soldiers, Lewis says that an American soldier can offer a girl all BUT WHICH of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lewis goes on a picnic with Frazer and Signora Lola, which of the following places do they visit?
2. While talking about various salaries Lewis says that his research shows the Questore of Naples makes the most, at what amount per month?
3. In the March 3, 1944 entry Lewis notes that it is a crime in Italy, punishable by a year in prison, to communicate which venereal disease (STD) to another person?
4. In the October 24, 1943 entry Lewis is sent to deal with a young German boy set to be executed as a spy. What is the young boy's name?
5. In the October 9, 1943 entry Lewis says that children in Naples are prying limpets off rocks for food. How much can the children collect in exchange for a pint of limpets?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)