|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following individuals does Lewis meet at Zi' Teresa's restaurant at the end of the November 26, 1943 entry?
(a) Captain Albano.
(b) Captain Clark.
(c) Captain Frazer.
(d) Captain Benvenuto.
2. While investigating the charges against the man arrested by the police chief, Lewis compares another witness--Anna Consomata--to an angel by which famous Italian artist?
(c) Da Vinci.
3. Anna Consomata reveals during her discussion with Lewis that she agreed to give false testimony because she was the mistress of which of the following?
4. Lewis is invited to a dinner party that features a spaghetti-eating contest; which of the following individuals is said to have introduced the classic method for this competition?
5. Lewis sees a man in Capaccio, whom he describes as an Italian Father Christmas, selling what at a table in his garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. On his sight-seeing trip into Capaccio, which of the following flowers does Lewis mention along the street that looks almost English?
2. After his discussion of corrupt law enforcement, Lewis visits which of the following men who has been arrested by a corrupt police chief on ridiculous charges?
3. After Lewis gives a hungry man some K rations he receives a strip of cloth that the giver insists will render him bulletproof; from what city did this cloth originate?
4. Which of the following activities has been legally resumed in December 1943?
5. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)