|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the October 24, 1943 entry Lewis is sent to deal with a young German boy set to be executed as a spy. What is the young boy's name?
2. When Lewis attends the spaghetti-eating contest at a dinner party, he notes that the man who wins is 65 and of what profession?
3. As the book ends and Lewis prepares to leave Naples, he mentions that he hopes he will at least have time to see which of the following individuals before he leaves?
4. After Lewis gives a hungry man some K rations he receives a strip of cloth that the giver insists will render him bulletproof; from what city did this cloth originate?
5. Which of the following insects plagues Hotel Vesuvio as "September 1944" opens?
(b) Bed bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the checkpoint three miles out of town is passed by a lorry that crashes through, Lewis says that the man in charge of the Thompson sub-machine gun is which of these?
2. When Lattarullo gives Lewis information about the Neapolitan doctor with the stolen Fiat, Lewis taken him to lunch. Which of the following is Lattarullo offered on the way to eat?
3. After the meeting in Salerno with the captain, how many British men are ordered back to "Red Beach" because a token presence there is required?
4. When Lattarullo joins the Separatist organization for the restoration of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, he tells Lewis that which of the following is one of the leaders of the group?
5. When the orders come through to break up the assault on local girls caught with Allied soldiers, Lewis reports that there are how many men at HQ to deal with the situation?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)