|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right before heading back to Naples after the trip with the Crespi family, there is a picnic of all BUT WHICH of the following?
2. When discussing Lattarullo's Separatists, Lewis notes that the organization wants to dress everyone in Roman tunics and enforce a minimum of ____ children per family.
3. When Lewis first sets up his intelligence-gathering operation in Naples, what percentage of the information he finds does he deem "numbingly unimportant"?
4. In his discussion of the Palace in Naples, Lewis remarks that the place has how many rooms?
5. When Lewis attends the spaghetti-eating contest at a dinner party, he notes that the man who wins is 65 and of what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. When an attacker dressed as an American pulls a .45 automatic at a checkpoint, which of the following men is shot through the shoulder at close range?
2. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
3. When Lewis' friend Don Ubaldo dies, he notes that the man succumbed to which of the following diseases?
4. In his discussion of the Palace in Naples, how many bathrooms does Lewis say it has?
5. Lewis talks about two large air raids that took place in August, resulting in Naples being extremely short on what in October 1943?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)