1. As Lewis and his companions prepare to land at Salerno, how does Lewis say the lecture by the Intelligence officer could have been summed up?
(a) We know nothing.
(b) Mussolini's OVRA has been disbanded.
(c) The Germans will be there.
(d) There is nothing we do not know.
2. Lewis states, as he prepares to arrive in Salerno, that he and his section are attached to which American army unit?
3. When Lewis and the American army arrive at "Red Beach," how many rounds of ammunition does each man receive?
4. On which of the following dates are Lewis and other men attacked via plane while exploring the Temple of Neptune?
(a) September 10, 1943.
(b) September 19, 1944.
(c) September 8, 1943.
(d) September 14, 1944.
5. After Lewis gives a hungry man some K rations he receives a strip of cloth that the giver insists will render him bulletproof; from what city did this cloth originate?
This section contains 5,044 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)