Short Answer Key
Breakfast at Kennedy's
1. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
2. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
3. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
He is the only Catholic.
4. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
He is unnamed.
5. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
He is a Jew.
6. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
7. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
8. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
9. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
10. What does the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's" find inside a darkened bunker?
11. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
The narrator's father.
This section contains 2,736 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)