|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Local News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He hates school.
(b) He wants to be Jewish.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He is the only Catholic.
2. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) In a tragic accident.
(b) It is unclear.
(d) Old age.
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
(a) A reclining sofa.
(b) Parisian folding chairs.
(d) A stove.
4. Who kills Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) James MacPherson.
(b) A taco.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) Senorita Jangles.
5. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
(a) He was told he is diabetic.
(b) Breaking up with a girlfriend.
(c) Commercial roles.
(d) His favorite burger is no longer sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
2. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
3. What does Senor Jangles do before he starts working for Taco Bell?
4. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
5. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)