|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Local News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(d) The queen of England.
2. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Carrot Top.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(d) Chris Rock.
3. What is the name of Ford's steward?
4. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(c) Too many to count.
5. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
(a) The Christmas photo.
(b) Writing it on Hanson letterhead.
(c) Her family.
(d) The tear-stained stationery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
2. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
3. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
4. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
5. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)