|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Local News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
(a) Attract; disgust.
(b) Distract; frustrate.
(c) Thicken; thin.
(d) Remove; add.
2. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Carrot Top.
(b) Chris Rock.
(c) Jon Stewart.
3. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
(a) Gary and the Hanson family.
(b) The cat.
(c) Santa Claus.
4. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) He is about to die.
(b) That he is now president.
(c) He lives in Manchuria.
(d) The sky is actually falling.
5. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
(a) Betty Ford.
(b) Jackie Onassis.
(c) HIllary Clinton.
(d) Lady Bird Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
2. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
3. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
4. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
5. What does the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's" find inside a darkened bunker?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)