|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Local News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Fluffed and ready.
(b) Soft yet firm.
(c) Warm and inviting.
(d) Nice and easy.
2. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(b) Whooping cough.
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
(a) Your clothing.
(b) The vagina.
(d) The nude female body.
4. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A crackhead on the news.
(b) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(c) A leader of a cult.
(d) A cartoon puppy.
5. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) He is about to die.
(b) The sky is actually falling.
(c) That he is now president.
(d) He lives in Manchuria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
2. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
3. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
4. What does the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's" find inside a darkened bunker?
5. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)