|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Local News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) He is the only Catholic.
(c) He wants to be Jewish.
(d) He hates school.
2. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) That it is a health hazard.
(b) The reading is too difficult.
(c) That kids are not hearing about it.
(d) It is boring.
3. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
4. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) He lives in Manchuria.
(b) The sky is actually falling.
(c) He is about to die.
(d) That he is now president.
5. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
3. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)