1. What is William S. Burroughs’s middle name?
2. In what year was Naked Lunch originally published?
3. What is the last name of William in Naked Lunch?
4. What subway train does William take uptown in Chapter 1?
The A Train
5. What color trench coat is the man wearing that follows William in Chapter 1?
6. What word does William claim is “English thief slang for inform”?
7. Which of the following is typical of The Vigilantes early?
Wildly shooting a gun
8. The Vigilante is described as though he were located where in Chapter 2?
9. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
His drug addiction
This section contains 3,327 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)